• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ques About New Appetizer Cookbook

In summary, the new appetizer cookbook offers a variety of appetizers including dips, spreads, finger foods, and small bites. The recipes are easy to follow and can be made with easily accessible ingredients. Some recipes can also be made in advance for convenience, and there are options for various dietary restrictions with allergen information included.
kam
Staff member
For those that were able to look through the cookbook at conference:

Were they all new recipes? Or just a collection of previous appetizer recipes?

They looked like all new recipes.

kam said:
For those that were able to look through the cookbook at conference:

Were they all new recipes? Or just a collection of previous appetizer recipes?

They looked all new to me - plus 3 new drink recipes!

wadesgirl said:
They looked like all new recipes.

ChefBeckyD said:
They looked all new to me - plus 3 new drink recipes!

GREAT!!! :) Now I can't wait to get this!

They are all new. I saw Damien there - you know, the test kitchen guy who sends such great responses to our questions. I waited until he was done with his conversation, then told him that we LOVE getting those responses from him. He said that he loves having complete information, and assumes we do, too. Then he started in on the new books. He created most of the recipes in the new Latin book (said he had to beg for "45 minutes, please!"), and that the test kitchen crew were let loose a bit with the appetizer book - they could use some higher end ingredients. Which I think is great because who isn't looking for something a little impressive for the holidays?So anyway, the recipes in the Latin and Appetizers books are new.

1. What types of appetizers are included in the new cookbook?

The new appetizer cookbook includes a variety of appetizers such as dips, spreads, finger foods, and small bites. There are also options for vegetarian and gluten-free appetizers.

2. Are the recipes in the cookbook easy to follow?

Yes, the recipes are designed to be easy to follow for home cooks of all levels. Each recipe includes step-by-step instructions and helpful tips to ensure success.

3. Can I find ingredients for the recipes at my local grocery store?

Yes, the ingredients used in the cookbook are easily accessible and can be found at most grocery stores. However, there may be some specialty ingredients that can be substituted with similar alternatives.

4. Are there any recipes for appetizers that can be made in advance?

Yes, there are several recipes in the cookbook that can be made ahead of time and stored in the fridge or freezer until ready to serve. This is perfect for busy hosts or for parties and gatherings.

5. Are there any recipes that are suitable for a specific dietary restriction?

Yes, the cookbook includes recipes that are suitable for various dietary restrictions such as vegetarian, gluten-free, and dairy-free. Each recipe also includes a list of allergens to help readers make informed choices.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• nancycookspc
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • nikked
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
nikked
  • mpkegley