• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Makes a Good Door Prize at Bridal Expos?

In summary, the conversation discusses different options for a door prize at a Bridal Expo, with the consultant suggesting the SA heart dish or a gift basket with various Pampered Chef products. The conversation also mentions the success of using a gift basket at a previous expo. Other consultants are invited to share their ideas and suggestions for door prizes.
PamperedTammy
Gold Member
What do you typically use for a "Door Prize" at a Bridal Expo? I thought about using the SA heart dish. Share your thoughts, I would appreciate your feedback.

That would be so cute!

I think it would be up to your budget, those cute small bamboo spoons work well, because they are just like a bride and groom. :)

I am doing a bridal fair tomorrow & we have to donate a $40 retail gift. I put together a basket for that but am also having a door prize at the booth. It is the small batter bowl, sweet caramel sprinkles, small bamboo spoon set. Mainly because it was product I had here at home.

During Day 1 of the last bridal fair I took part in, my recruiter had a basket that included the SA dish and various other items and the other host offered a stone.

The basket got more responses.

The next day, we both had baskets and got about the same number of responses.

Baskets catch the eye! Mine just had the measuring cup, planner, pen, Season's Best, recipe cards and the like ... and the plastic celphane thingy was held together with a Twixit!

Hi there! As a Pampered Chef consultant, I have found that the SA heart dish is a great choice for a door prize at a Bridal Expo. It's a versatile, high-quality piece that any bride-to-be would love to have in her kitchen. It also showcases the Pampered Chef brand and the quality of our products. Another idea could be to put together a gift basket with a few of our popular kitchen tools, such as the Mix N' Chop or the Garlic Press. This way, the winner can experience a variety of our products and potentially become a future customer. I would love to hear any other ideas or suggestions from fellow consultants. Best of luck at the expo!

What is a door prize and how does it work?

A door prize is a gift or prize given away to a randomly selected attendee at a bridal expo. It is typically announced and awarded during the event, and attendees can enter to win by filling out a form or dropping their business card into a designated container.

What type of door prizes do you offer at bridal expos?

At Pampered Chef, we offer a variety of door prizes such as kitchen gadgets, cookware sets, and gift certificates for our products. We also sometimes partner with other vendors to offer larger prizes, such as a kitchen appliance package.

Do I have to purchase anything to enter for the door prize?

No, there is no purchase necessary to enter for the door prize at our bridal expos. We want to give all attendees an equal chance to win, regardless of whether or not they make a purchase.

How will I know if I won the door prize?

The winner of the door prize will be announced during the event, and we will also notify the winner via email or phone after the event. Be sure to provide your contact information on the entry form to ensure you can be reached if you win.

Can I enter for the door prize more than once?

Typically, we allow one entry per person for the door prize. This ensures fairness for all attendees. However, if you attend multiple bridal expos where we are offering a door prize, you are welcome to enter at each event for a chance to win.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• krzymomof4
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
krzymomof4
  • leshelman
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • ncpamperedchef