• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Don't Ask for It and Then Complain!

In summary, "Don't Ask for It and Then Complain!" is a phrase used in the Pampered Chef community to promote clear communication and set realistic expectations. It emphasizes the importance of being proactive and taking responsibility for one's own actions. This principle helps to avoid misunderstandings and disappointments and can be applied in any personal or professional setting.
jenwallace
Gold Member
People are so frustrating! I did a booth recently and a person marked on their slip for me to add them to my email list for monthly news and specials. So, I send out my December newsletter and I just see on Constant Contact that they opted out and I have a spam report! I can only assume it's from this person. Why do you ask me to send you email and then complain when I send you email!?!?! :mad:

They probably thought they had a better chance of winning if they chose that answer.

I completely understand your frustration! It's so annoying when people say they want to be on your email list and then opt out or mark it as spam. It's like, why did you even bother in the first place? It's important for us as business owners to have a way to connect with our customers and keep them updated, but it's also important for people to be respectful and not opt in and out whenever they feel like it. Have you considered implementing a double opt-in system to ensure that people actually want to receive your emails? That might help prevent situations like this in the future. Hang in there!

What does "Don't Ask for It and Then Complain!" mean?

"Don't Ask for It and Then Complain!" is a phrase commonly used in the Pampered Chef community to remind consultants and customers to be mindful of their expectations and to communicate clearly. It emphasizes the importance of being proactive and setting realistic expectations.

Why is it important to follow the "Don't Ask for It and Then Complain!" principle?

Following the "Don't Ask for It and Then Complain!" principle helps to avoid misunderstandings and disappointments. It promotes clear communication and encourages individuals to take responsibility for their own actions and expectations.

Can I still provide feedback or make requests if I follow the "Don't Ask for It and Then Complain!" principle?

Yes, you can still provide feedback and make requests. The key is to communicate them clearly and in a respectful manner. This helps to ensure that your needs are met and that the other party understands your expectations.

How can I effectively apply the "Don't Ask for It and Then Complain!" principle in my Pampered Chef business?

To apply the "Don't Ask for It and Then Complain!" principle in your business, make sure to set clear expectations with your customers and team members. Encourage open communication and be proactive in addressing any concerns or issues that may arise.

Is the "Don't Ask for It and Then Complain!" principle only applicable to Pampered Chef?

No, the "Don't Ask for It and Then Complain!" principle can be applied in any personal or professional setting. It is a helpful reminder to communicate clearly and take responsibility for one's own expectations and actions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • NooraK
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
otisbg
  • PChefRenee