• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Dollar a Day Catelog Show Question

In summary, the woman wants to book a catelog show for the last week in May, but is worried that submitting it at the last minute will mean she won't get the $9 incentive. She is offered the option of booking the show for $400 if she sells at least $500 worth of tickets, or of getting the $9 incentive even if the show doesn't sell $500 worth of tickets.
kcjodih
Gold Member
Okay, I've been offering the dollar a day for June bookings and on the bottom it stated for cooking, catelog, or bridal shows. Catelog shows must close within 2 weeks. I had changed it to read under the title in small print 'book for June 9th get your choice from this list for $9. After the 15th get the date subtractd from your choice...book the 16th get $16 off etc. since I was filling up my first two weeks of June nicely.

Well, now a woman has booked by email a catelog show and wants me to drop the package off the last week in May. What do I offer her? If I go by her start date of course she'll say she started the show on the 1st. If I go by the date submitted she'll submit on the 30th to get $30 off? And I DON'T want all my catelog shows being submitted at the last minute!

What do I DO?

I noted on mine that catalog shows get the Dollar Day incentive on the day the show closes. That way she will bust her butt to get as many sales as she can and hand it in to you at the beginning of the month. My minimum for Dollar Days is $400 in guest sales.

Dollar DayI am making my dollar day flyer state: show must be $500.00 ; close by June 30th; and they can choose from 12 different items for a BUCK!

flyerDo you mind either posting the flyer or telling us what 12 items you chose that they can have for $1? I take it that is for the whole month of June?

Dollar Days FlyerNo problem, here it is.

Attachments

• Dollar Day Flyer.pub
    514.5 KB · Views: 426
I don't have that program. Is there someway you can send it by word?
Thank you!

June Booking Ideas.. go to that thread.. there is a flyer there that I got, really nice.

I wasn't able to convert it. But I have on there the following for a buck: bakers roll, egg slicer plus, ultimate slice and grate, small oval baker, medium bar pan, large round stone, food chopper, microplane, small round stone, cutting board, deluxe cheese grater, and kitchen shears.

1. How does the "Dollar a Day Catelog Show" work?

The "Dollar a Day Catelog Show" is a special promotion where customers can purchase products from our catalog for just one dollar per day. This means that you can choose one product each day from the catalog and pay only one dollar for it.

2. Can I choose any product from the catalog for the "Dollar a Day Catelog Show"?

Yes, you can choose any product from the catalog for the "Dollar a Day Catelog Show". However, please note that this promotion is only valid for one product per day. If you would like to purchase more than one product, you will need to pay the regular price for each additional item.

3. How long does the "Dollar a Day Catelog Show" last?

The "Dollar a Day Catelog Show" typically lasts for 30 days. This means that you can choose one product per day for 30 days at the special price of one dollar. However, please check with your consultant for the exact duration of this promotion, as it may vary.

4. Is the "Dollar a Day Catelog Show" available online?

Yes, the "Dollar a Day Catelog Show" is available online. You can browse the catalog and place your order through your consultant's personal website. Simply select the product you would like to purchase for one dollar and add it to your cart.

5. Can I host a "Dollar a Day Catelog Show" for my friends and family?

Yes, as a host, you can request a "Dollar a Day Catelog Show" for your friends and family. This means that they can also take advantage of the one dollar per day promotion and you can earn host rewards for their purchases. Contact your consultant to schedule a "Dollar a Day Catelog Show" for your loved ones.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
FeliciaD
Replies
Views
pamperedharriet
  • PamperedSD
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Shannen