• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

First Thousand Dollar Show!! at My First Shower~!

In summary, a "First Thousand Dollar Show" is a milestone in a Pampered Chef business where the first show reaches a total sales of $1000 or more. The benefits of achieving this milestone include a successful and growing business, higher commission rates and bonuses, and the opportunity to inspire other consultants. To ensure a "First Thousand Dollar Show", it is important to promote the show, offer incentives, and maintain a positive attitude. This milestone can be achieved even if the consultant is not the host of the show. After achieving the milestone, consultants will earn higher commission rates and bonuses and receive recognition from Pampered Chef.
lilscrapmama
Im so excited, I just got down entering the orders I have so far from my FIRST shower, and it's at $1021

I am so excited. I can't wait to get the pics downloaded to share w/ what i did for the wish list. It was a HUGE success.

As soon as I have pics, i will post them. Tuxedo brownies are AWESOME for showers! So yummy & elegant, and not too hard! The Razzle Dazzle pie in celebration book was so pretty too! Ok, im exhausted, but had to share...all these HOURS and HOURS have paid off :):p

Congratulations! I'm looking forward to seeing those pictures.

Yea You! My first $1000 show was a shower too. Aren't they awesome? I'd like to do a dozen more!

FABULOUS!! Yes, post those pictures, girl!

Way to go!! Don't they feel good !!!

YES - do post pictures. I think everyone here is always interested in seeing pictures of success;)

I don't understand how the bridal shower works... People are invited to order products from a wish list... so there are no presents opened at the shower... It isn't a traditional bridal shower....how do u sell the idea?

I love hearing this ... I have a shower on July 12, and another on Aug 4 ...

I'm ready to see those pictures now .... :D

1. What is a "First Thousand Dollar Show"?

A "First Thousand Dollar Show" is a special milestone in your Pampered Chef business where you have your first show that reaches a total sales of $1000 or more.

2. What are the benefits of having a "First Thousand Dollar Show"?

Having a "First Thousand Dollar Show" is a huge achievement and shows that you have a successful and growing business. It also means that you will earn higher commission rates and bonuses for that show, helping you to build your business even more.

3. How can I ensure that I have a "First Thousand Dollar Show" at my first shower?

To increase your chances of having a "First Thousand Dollar Show" at your first shower, it is important to promote your show and invite as many people as possible. You can also offer incentives or special deals to encourage guests to purchase more. And most importantly, have a positive and enthusiastic attitude during your show to make it a fun and memorable experience for everyone.

4. Can I still earn the "First Thousand Dollar Show" milestone if I am not the host of the shower?

Yes, you can still earn the "First Thousand Dollar Show" milestone even if you are not the host of the shower. As long as you are the Pampered Chef consultant for the show and reach a total sales of $1000 or more, you will earn the milestone.

5. What happens after I achieve the "First Thousand Dollar Show" milestone?

After achieving the "First Thousand Dollar Show" milestone, you will earn higher commission rates and bonuses for that show. You will also receive recognition from Pampered Chef and have the opportunity to share your success with other consultants, inspiring them to reach their own "First Thousand Dollar Show".

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefBeckyD
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
chefann
  • jesusluvsu2005
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
PChef_ang
  • jrstephens