• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Solving the Search Dilemma: Find What You Want Quickly!

In summary, using the search function on ChefSuccess.com is difficult because it's hard to remember the exact name of the subforum you are looking for. To find a previous thread, or specific information on a topic, you can use Google.
ChefPaulaB
I wasn't sure where to put this, so I apologize if this isn't the right place... Every time I try to find a previous thread or info on something, I have a really hard time, and I know that other people are having the same problem. For instance, I was looking for a thread on the grilling basket, I remember reading about several shrimp marinades for it recently, and wanted to find it, but when I put in "grill basket" I get every thread that says "grill" or "basket" in it, but the ones with "grill basket" are few and far between. Which probably explains why there are so many repeat threads... can someone please explain to me and everyone else how to put a search in to find exactly what you want... please!!! I know that if I put in a new thread with that in the title box there are usually some down at the bottom of the screen, but you actually have to post a new thread to get those... there must be another way... right? Thanks for any help!

I don't use the search functionality that's built into the forum software. Use Google instead. Put "site:chefsuccess.com" as the first operator, and then include as much as you know, including the name of the subforum (since it shows at the top of each thread page). For instance, to search for this thread, I'd use:
site:chefsuccess.com search quick tipsAnd if you know that it's a thread you've posted in, or know the username of someone who did post in it, include their username as well.

Ann, you're a genius.

It also works if you just put

chefsuccess: "grill basket"

(or whatever you are searching for...) in the google search bar. I just did this to find the vanilla cake recipe that I knew I had posted, but couldn't remember when...

Cool! Thanks! That helps a ton!!!

1. How can I search for specific products on the Pampered Chef website?

To search for a specific product on our website, simply type the name or keyword of the product in the search bar at the top of the page. You can also use the advanced search feature to filter your results by category, price range, or other criteria.

2. Are there any tips for finding what I want quickly on the Pampered Chef website?

Yes, we recommend using specific keywords or product names in your search to narrow down your results. You can also save your favorite products or create a wishlist to easily access them in the future.

3. Can I search for products based on dietary restrictions or preferences?

Yes, our website allows you to filter your search results by dietary restrictions such as gluten-free, vegan, or dairy-free. You can also search for specific ingredients or recipe types.

4. Is there a way to search for products by price or availability?

Absolutely! Our advanced search feature allows you to filter your results by price range and availability. You can also sort your results by price, popularity, or newest items.

5. What if I can't find what I'm looking for on the website?

If you're having trouble finding a specific product on our website, we recommend reaching out to our customer service team for assistance. They may be able to help you locate the item or suggest a similar product.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • babywings76
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • Bren706
  • Bookings, Sales, Shows, Booths etc
Replies