• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How can I avoid requesting outdated lists in the Marketplace?

In summary, it is important to check the date and read through old threads in the Marketplace before posting. Many people have requested a list in an old thread, but the poster is no longer available and no one received an email. Despite this, people continue to post on the thread requesting the list. By reading through the posts, people would realize that there is no point in requesting the list anymore. It is also mentioned that with every new post, the thread is "bumped" to the top of the Marketplace list, leading to more people requesting the list. Therefore, it is advised to always check the date and read through the thread for any updates or news about the poster.
babywings76
Gold Member
I know there is a sticky note, but it doesn't list this tip, so I just thought I'd make this note. Hopefully it'll pull up when people do searches and be of some help.When you are looking for items for sale and find posts in the Marketplace, be sure to look at the date of the thread. Read through the thread, too, because sometimes new information came up. For example, the thread titled "Lots for Sale". It's an old thread from September '09. Many people requested a list to be e-mailed. But no one ever received an e-mail. :thumbdown: The poster is no longer a consultant. People posted on that thread that they never got a message from her. We assumed that it was a lost cause. But people still keep posting on there requesting a list that they will not get. :D With every new post put on that thread it "bumps" it to the top of the Marketplace list and then people go to it and post "please send me the list, too". If only they had read through the thread, they'd have realized there's no point in posting. ;)So, check the date of the thread and read through the posts...there might be an updated list or news about the poster or something.Hope this helps! :)

babywings76 said:
I know there is a sticky note, but it doesn't list this tip, so I just thought I'd make this note. Hopefully it'll pull up when people do searches and be of some help.

When you are looking for items for sale and find posts in the Marketplace, be sure to look at the date of the thread. Read through the thread, too, because sometimes new information came up.

For example, the thread titled "Lots for Sale". It's an old thread from September '09. Many people requested a list to be e-mailed. But no one ever received an e-mail. :thumbdown: The poster is no longer a consultant. People posted on that thread that they never got a message from her. We assumed that it was a lost cause. But people still keep posting on there requesting a list that they will not get. :D

With every new post put on that thread it "bumps" it to the top of the Marketplace list and then people go to it and post "please send me the list, too". If only they had read through the thread, they'd have realized there's no point in posting. ;)

So, check the date of the thread and read through the posts...there might be an updated list or news about the poster or something.

Hope this helps! :)

YES! Thanks for posting this!

What types of items are typically available for sale through Pampered Chef?

Pampered Chef offers a wide range of kitchen tools, cookware, bakeware, pantry items, and cookbooks. We also have seasonal and limited edition items that are only available for a short time.

How can I find out about items that are currently for sale through Pampered Chef?

You can browse our online catalog, attend a cooking demonstration or party, or contact a Pampered Chef consultant for information about the latest products and promotions. You can also sign up for our email newsletter to stay updated on new items and sales.

Are there any discounted or clearance items available for sale through Pampered Chef?

Yes, we often have discounted or clearance items available for sale. These can be found in our online outlet or at special sales events. You can also contact a consultant for information about any current promotions or discounts.

What is the return policy for items purchased through Pampered Chef?

We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase from Pampered Chef. If for any reason you are not satisfied, you may return the item within 30 days for a full refund or exchange. Please see our website for more details on our return policy.

Can I purchase Pampered Chef items in bulk for resale or as gifts?

Yes, we offer special bulk ordering options for businesses or individuals looking to purchase a large quantity of items. We also have gift-giving options available for special occasions or corporate gifts. Please contact a consultant for more information on bulk ordering or gift options.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Suzanne Johnson
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Suzanne Johnson
  • nikked