• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's the Best Way to Sell Items on a Forum?

In summary, the conversation involved a discussion about posting a list of items for sale, with different options being presented such as posting the list and updating it as items are sold, or waiting for people to PM for the list. One member also mentioned not usually responding to list posts, but rather waiting for specific items they are interested in. Others expressed interest in seeing the list when it is ready. The original poster mentioned a goal to post the list by the 19th and that certain items cannot be posted for sale due to being in the catalog. Some members also mentioned specific items they are looking for, such as a crock.
chef_kimmo
Gold Member
Once I get a little better organized, I am planning on posting a list to get rid of some items that have been sitting on my shelves. I know I can use some things as host items but I have not had some bites on them.

After seeing Laura's thread and others who have to send the lists to people, I have to ask what works or why you would do it one way or another.

Choice one - post the list and just reply to the PMs and E-mails if their items are available and then just update the list on the thread.

Choice two - say I am cleaning out extra items and what for people to PM me if they want a list.

My own personal observation is that I don't usually respond to those that say they have a list because I think to myself "I have enough and don't need to spend money right now". I have noticed that if a list is provided there may be one or two items I really want and just reply to that.

So your thoughts are appreciated both as sellers and buyers.

BTW: I know I have mentioned this previously and will let you know that my goal is to post it hopefully by the 19th.

Items that are currently in the catalog cannot be posted for sale, which is why people post that "I have a list." Just a consideration for you.

Ok, that helps to know that....

when you get a list i am interested. I am a newbie and need more consultant items

me too, PM me the list when you get one. thanks

If they can be listed here, I like to see the list on here. Plus, that would cut down on you having to send it to so many if they could see it before the contacted you.

You could always list when you can and tell to pm for what cannot be posted here.

I would like to see the list when you get one ready also.

I would like to see the list too when you're ready. PM me
Tabnat80

I will post a list with what I can and send PMs to those who have asked.

THANKS!
Kim

I would also like to see the list. I am looking for a crock if anyone has one.
thank you
[email protected]

minersmix said:
I would also like to see the list. I am looking for a crock if anyone has one.
thank you
[email protected]

Melissa, I have a cuople of crocks - still in their boxes...do you still need one?

1. What are the best-selling items at Pampered Chef?

Our top-selling items include the Quick Cooker, the Rockcrok® Collection, the Manual Food Processor, the Mix 'N Chop, and the Deep Covered Baker.

2. Are there any items that are essential for a beginner cook?

Yes, we recommend our 6-Piece Essential Kitchen Tool Set, the Deluxe Cooking Blender, the Nonstick Double Burner Griddle, and the Executive Nonstick Cookware Set as great starter items for new cooks.

3. Can you provide some gift ideas for someone who loves cooking?

We have a variety of gift sets available, such as the Ultimate Cutting Set, the Outdoor Grilling Set, and the Entertaining Set. We also offer gift cards for those who want to choose their own items.

4. Are there any items that can help with meal prep and organization?

Absolutely! Our Meal Prep and Storage Set, Meal Planning Binder, and the Stackable Cooling Rack are all great options for staying organized and efficient in the kitchen.

5. How do I know which items are safe to use in the oven or microwave?

All of our products have temperature guidelines listed on the packaging and in the product descriptions. You can also refer to our website for more information on each specific item's recommended usage.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Suzanne Johnson
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Suzanne Johnson
  • chef_kimmo
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Jessica Kidd
  • adauw