• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Does the 30-Day Extension Apply to Hosts' Eligibility for the Charter Gift?

In summary, the Charter Gift is a special offer for new Pampered Chef consultants during their charter period. It includes popular products that can be earned for free or at a discounted price. To qualify, you must sign up during your charter period and meet certain sales and recruiting goals. The specific products included may vary, but usually have a value of around $300. The products are pre-selected by Pampered Chef and will be shipped to you within 4-6 weeks after you have qualified.
legacypc46
Gold Member
I'm working with a gal who signed in December and has the extended 30-day benefit. Does anyone recall if this extension also applies to her hosts being eligible for the charter gift? Thanks
leggy

legacypc46 said:
I'm working with a gal who signed in December and has the extended 30-day benefit. Does anyone recall if this extension also applies to her hosts being eligible for the charter gift? Thanks
leggy

I don't know, but its a good question...

If I remember correctly I think the answer is yes.

What is the Charter Gift?

The Charter Gift is a special offer available to new consultants who sign up with Pampered Chef during their charter period. It is a collection of popular Pampered Chef products that can be earned for free or at a discounted price.

How do I qualify for the Charter Gift?

To qualify for the Charter Gift, you must sign up as a new consultant during your charter period. This is typically the first 30-60 days of your Pampered Chef career. You must also meet certain sales and recruiting goals during this time.

What products are included in the Charter Gift?

The specific products included in the Charter Gift may vary, but it usually includes a combination of popular kitchen tools, cookware, and pantry items. The total value of the gift is typically around $300.

Can I choose the products in my Charter Gift?

No, the products in the Charter Gift are pre-selected by Pampered Chef. However, they are typically some of our most popular and highly rated products, so you are sure to love them!

When will I receive my Charter Gift?

Your Charter Gift will be shipped to you within 4-6 weeks after you have qualified for it. Please note that during busy seasons, it may take longer for your gift to arrive.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
chefstef2010
  • kam
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • ChefJoyJ
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies