• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Does Anyone Know How Long a Deposit Takes to Occur? 1-3 Days???

Re: Paypal??Thats why I do it that way. I think its like only a 1.00 & all the person has to do is show a drivers licence to cash it....:D
heat123
Silver Member
Does anyone know how long a deposit takes to occur? 1-3 days??? Someone paid me for some supplies this weekend and was anxious to receive her stuff.:)

TIA!

Re: Paypal??I think it's an ACH transaction, so 2-4 business days depending on your bank. Keep in mind though, if PayPal says the money is in your PayPal account, it's not going to reject or bounce from there. So unless you're waiting to get the funds to cover the shipping charge, you can send out the stuff.

Re: Paypal??I was waiting for it to show up in my acct before sending ;). And for shipping charge purposes. :) Thanks!

Re: Paypal??It depends on how she paid you. She must have done a bank transfer and that takes a few days. I don't ship until it has cleared in my Paypal account.

Re: Paypal??
DebbieJ said:
It depends on how she paid you. She must have done a bank transfer and that takes a few days. I don't ship until it has cleared in my Paypal account.

So is there a difference between showing up in my bank acct and "clearing in paypal acct"??? I have not the slightest idea! lol thanks!

heat123 said:
So is there a difference between showing up in my bank acct and "clearing in paypal acct"??? I have not the slightest idea! lol thanks!

Yes, there is a difference. If you want it to go to your bank account, you have to transfer it from Paypal yourself.

DebbieJ said:
Yes, there is a difference. If you want it to go to your bank account, you have to transfer it from Paypal yourself.

Wow, I had no idea... I have never received $$ via Paypal (only sent) , so I just assumed it went to my acct automatically cause it's linked to my acct. Thanks!

Re: Paypal??My postal money order is on the way...NO waiting for it to clear....;)

Ginger428 said:
My postal money order is on the way...NO waiting for it to clear....;)

Cool, can't wait to send it out to ya girllie! I put a lil gift in there for ya, for helping me clear my clutter :p

heat123 said:
Cool, can't wait to send it out to ya girllie! I put a lil gift in there for ya, for helping me clear my clutter :p

awwwwww shucks!!!! :eek:

Ginger428 said:
My postal money order is on the way...NO waiting for it to clear....;)

Hey Ginge, I just got it last night. I will be going to the bank and PO today! :)

heat123 said:
Hey Ginge, I just got it last night. I will be going to the bank and PO today! :)

You can cash it in the PO if you want, there is no wait period....;)

Re: Paypal??O, I didn't realize you can do that! heehee, it's ok, I had to go to the bank anyways to deposit coins to my daughters accts. :) Thanks Girlie!

heat123 said:
O, I didn't realize you can do that! heehee, it's ok, I had to go to the bank anyways to deposit coins to my daughters accts. :) Thanks Girlie!

Thats why I do it that way. I think its like only a 1.00 & all the person has to do is show a drivers licence to cash it....:D

1. How long does it typically take for a deposit to show up in my account?

The length of time it takes for a deposit to appear in your account can vary depending on your bank's policies and procedures. Typically, deposits from Pampered Chef will show up in your account within 1-3 business days.

2. Is there a way to speed up the deposit process?

Unfortunately, we are unable to expedite the deposit process as it is dependent on your bank's internal processes. If you have concerns about the timing of your deposit, we recommend reaching out to your bank directly for more information.

3. Do deposits from Pampered Chef ever take longer than 3 days?

In rare cases, deposits may take longer than 3 days to appear in your account. If your deposit has not shown up after 3 days, please contact our customer service team for further assistance.

4. Can I track the progress of my deposit?

Unfortunately, we do not have a way to track the progress of individual deposits. If you have concerns about the timing of your deposit, we recommend reaching out to your bank directly for more information.

5. How will I know when my deposit has been processed?

Once your deposit has been processed, you will receive a notification from your bank. You can also check your account balance to confirm that the deposit has been completed.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cookn' katie
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • VAGirlChef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • Jmioni