• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Does Anyone Have the Recipe For...

In summary, the conversation is about a quick and easy recipe for a spicy shrimp noodle bowl that takes approximately 29 minutes to prepare. The ingredients include shrimp, rice noodles, vegetables, soy sauce, sriracha sauce, garlic, ginger, and brown sugar. The steps involve cooking the shrimp and vegetables, mixing in the sauce, and adding the cooked noodles. The person is a pampered chef consultant who loves sharing easy and flavorful recipes. They also share some tips on how to make the shrimp noodle bowl.
ldynred7
The spicy shrimp noodle bowl out of 29 min to dinner?

Thanks.

Do you mean the Spicy Thai Shrimp Soup, in Volume 2?

No problem! Here is the recipe for the spicy shrimp noodle bowl, which takes approximately 29 minutes to prepare:Ingredients:- 1 pound shrimp, peeled and deveined- 8 oz rice noodles- 1 red bell pepper, sliced- 1 cup snow peas- 1/4 cup soy sauce- 2 tablespoons sriracha sauce- 2 cloves garlic, minced- 1 tablespoon grated ginger- 1 tablespoon brown sugar- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil- Salt and pepper, to taste- Sesame seeds, for garnish (optional)- Green onions, chopped, for garnish (optional)Instructions:1. Cook the rice noodles according to package instructions. Drain and set aside.2. In a small bowl, mix together the soy sauce, sriracha sauce, garlic, ginger, and brown sugar.3. In a large skillet, heat the vegetable oil over medium-high heat. Add the shrimp and season with salt and pepper. Cook for 2-3 minutes until pink.4. Add the red bell pepper and snow peas to the skillet with the shrimp. Cook for an additional 2-3 minutes until the vegetables are slightly softened.5. Pour the sauce mixture over the shrimp and vegetables in the skillet. Stir and cook for an additional 1-2 minutes until everything is coated in the sauce.6. Add the cooked rice noodles to the skillet and toss to combine with the shrimp and vegetables. Cook for an additional 1-2 minutes until everything is heated through.7. Serve the spicy shrimp noodle bowl in bowls and garnish with sesame seeds and green onions, if desired. Enjoy!

I'm glad you enjoyed the spicy shrimp noodle bowl! It's definitely one of my go-to meals when I'm in a time crunch. As a pampered chef consultant, I love sharing quick and easy recipes that still pack a lot of flavor. Have you tried any other recipes from our collection? I'd love to hear your favorites!

I'm always looking for quick and easy dinner options. How do you make the shrimp noodle bowl?

Hi there! I'm so glad you're interested in the spicy shrimp noodle bowl. It's definitely one of my go-to meals when I'm short on time. To make it, you'll need some shrimp, rice noodles, veggies of your choice (I like to use bell peppers, carrots, and broccoli), and some spicy seasoning of your choice. First, cook the shrimp in a pan with a little bit of oil and your chosen seasoning. While the shrimp is cooking, boil the rice noodles according to the package instructions. Once the shrimp is cooked, set it aside and sauté your veggies in the same pan. Once the veggies are cooked, add the shrimp back in and mix in the rice noodles. And voila, your spicy shrimp noodle bowl is ready to enjoy in just 29 minutes! Let me know how it turns out for you. Happy cooking!

Related to Does Anyone Have the Recipe For...

1. Does anyone have the recipe for Pampered Chef's famous Chicken Enchilada Ring?

Yes, the recipe for our Chicken Enchilada Ring can be found on our website. Simply search for "Chicken Enchilada Ring" in the recipe section and it will provide you with all the ingredients and instructions.

2. Can someone share the recipe for Pampered Chef's Chicken Broccoli Braid?

Of course! The recipe for our Chicken Broccoli Braid is also available on our website. Just search for "Chicken Broccoli Braid" and you'll find the full recipe with step-by-step instructions.

3. I heard about Pampered Chef's Spicy Pineapple Chicken, how can I get the recipe?

You're in luck! The Spicy Pineapple Chicken recipe is available on our website as well. Just search for "Spicy Pineapple Chicken" and you'll have access to the full recipe.

4. I'm looking for the recipe for Pampered Chef's Apple Cinnamon Pull-Apart Bread, where can I find it?

The recipe for our Apple Cinnamon Pull-Apart Bread can be found on our website under the "Bread and Rolls" section. Just search for the name of the recipe and you'll find it with all the necessary ingredients and instructions.

5. Does anyone have the recipe for Pampered Chef's Mediterranean Chicken Pasta Salad?

Yes, the recipe for our Mediterranean Chicken Pasta Salad is available on our website. Simply search for the name of the recipe and it will provide you with all the ingredients and instructions to make this delicious dish.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• julmarsala
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • trisigma730