• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Does Anyone Have the List of Discontinued Items

In summary, the company regularly updates a list of discontinued items on their website and customers can also contact customer service for the most updated list. Once an item is discontinued, it is no longer available for purchase. The company constantly introduces new products, making it possible to find similar items. Discontinuations happen regularly as part of product line updates, but there is no guarantee that a discontinued item will be brought back. There are no specific sales or discounts for discontinued items, but customers can check the clearance section for any discounted products, which may include discontinued items.
MrsCsfive
I was wondering if anyone had the list of what Pampered Chef is discontinuing this month? I thought it might be a great idea to share this info at my shows. Just in case anyone wanted one of these they would know that this is the last month for it. TIA

Discontinued ItemsAttached is a flier of discontinued products for the fall/winter season. Hope it helps!

Ginger

Attachments

• Discontinue fall winter 2005.doc
    125.5 KB · Views: 660
Last edited:
Thanks Ginger, but could you type the list here? My WordPad won't work for some reason, so I can't pull this up. TIA
Beth

List of discontinued items2295 - Serving Bowls (Set of 3)Just For Hosts! $80.00
2113 - Kitchen Starter Set $46.00
2117 - Coffee to a "Tea" Set $42.00
2962 - Cranberry & Sage Jacquard Towel Set $14.25
9591 - Barbecue Seasoning Mix $5.25
9589 - Asian Seasoning Mix $5.75
1860 - Una Muestra de The Pampered Chef® (Spanish Only) $1.00
1865 - Season's Best Recipe Collection(Fall/Winter 2004) $1.00
2185 - Adjustable Scoop $8.00
2215 - Adjustable Measuring Spoons $6.50

Thanks so much you're a life saver!!

1. Does anyone have the list of discontinued items?

Yes, we have a list of discontinued items that is regularly updated on our website. You can also contact our customer service team for the most updated list.

2. Can I still purchase discontinued items?

Unfortunately, once an item is discontinued, it is no longer available for purchase. We constantly introduce new products to our line, so we hope you can find a similar item that you love just as much.

3. How often are items discontinued?

We regularly review and update our product line to make room for new and innovative products. This means that items may be discontinued at any time, but we always have new and exciting products to offer.

4. Can I request for an item to be brought back?

We value our customers' feedback and suggestions, but unfortunately, we cannot guarantee that a discontinued item will be brought back. Our product line is carefully curated to meet the needs and preferences of our customers.

5. Will there be any sales or discounts on discontinued items?

We do not have specific sales or discounts for discontinued items. However, you can always check our clearance section for any discounted products that may include discontinued items.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• nhpegt
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
nhpegt
  • smarteez2
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
dannyzmom
  • Jennifer E