• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Does Anyone Have the List of 101 Uses for the Handy Scraper?

In summary, the Handy Scraper is a versatile kitchen tool that can be used for a variety of tasks such as scraping bowls, mixing ingredients, spreading frosting, and cutting dough. It is also safe to use on non-stick cookware and can be cleaned in the dishwasher or by hand. Additionally, there is a list of 101 creative uses for the Handy Scraper available on the Pampered Chef website or in the product manual. It can even be used for outdoor cooking, including scraping food off grills, spreading sauces or marinades, and cutting meat or vegetables on a cutting board.
pcheftina
Would love to have this before my next show!! Thanks!!

I have 70 Uses for the Nylon Pan Scraper....I'll attach what I have. Hope it helps.

Lisa

Attachments

• 70 Tips for the Nylon Pan Scraper.doc
    27 KB · Views: 619
oops.....I just released you wanted Hnady Scraper. I don't have anything for that one.

Lisa

s'ok.......I can use that one too!!thanks for sharing

Hi there! I'm so glad to hear that you're excited about our products and are looking to add them to your next show. Our team would be more than happy to help you find the perfect items to showcase at your event. Let's connect and discuss your needs further so we can make sure you have everything you need before your show. Thank you for reaching out and I look forward to working with you!

1. What is the Handy Scraper and what can it be used for?

The Handy Scraper is a versatile kitchen tool that can be used for a variety of tasks. Some common uses include scraping bowls, mixing ingredients, spreading frosting, and cutting dough.

2. Is there a list of 101 uses for the Handy Scraper available?

Yes, there is a list of 101 uses for the Handy Scraper that can be found on the Pampered Chef website or in the product manual. It includes creative ideas for using the scraper in the kitchen.

3. Can the Handy Scraper be used on non-stick cookware?

Yes, the Handy Scraper is safe to use on non-stick cookware as it is made from a heat-resistant silicone material that won't scratch or damage the surface.

4. How do I clean the Handy Scraper?

The Handy Scraper is dishwasher safe and can also be hand washed with warm soapy water. Make sure to thoroughly dry it before storing.

5. Can the Handy Scraper be used for grilling or BBQs?

Yes, the Handy Scraper can be used for outdoor cooking as well. It can be used to scrape food off grills, spread sauces or marinades, and even cut meat or vegetables on a cutting board.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Brenda Rutko
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • byrd1956
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • lovePC1