• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Does Anyone Have the Greek Cheese Torta Recipe from the Current Catalog?

In summary, the traditional Greek Cheese Torta recipe calls for a combination of feta, cream cheese, and parmesan. Other types of crumbly or creamy cheese, such as goat cheese or ricotta, can also be used for a personalized flavor. The Greek Cheese Torta can be made ahead of time and stored in the fridge for a day before serving. It can be served warm or at room temperature as an appetizer with crackers or pita chips, or as a spread on sandwiches or topping for grilled vegetables. Additional ingredients such as roasted red peppers, sun-dried tomatoes, and olives can be added to the cheese mixture. The Greek Cheese Torta can be stored in the fridge for 3-4 days and
smilesarepriceless
Gold Member
Anyone happen to have this typed up on their PC?

If so, I'd love to see it...

It's available on CC under theme shows as well as in the recipe section under this season's Season's Best.

pg 24 of the current catalog!

Related to Does Anyone Have the Greek Cheese Torta Recipe from the Current Catalog?

1. What type of cheese should I use for the Greek Cheese Torta?

The traditional Greek Cheese Torta recipe calls for a combination of feta, cream cheese, and parmesan. However, you can also use other types of crumbly or creamy cheese, such as goat cheese or ricotta, to personalize the flavor to your liking.

2. Can I make the Greek Cheese Torta ahead of time?

Yes, you can make the Greek Cheese Torta a day in advance and store it in the fridge before serving. This will allow the flavors to blend together even more, making it even more delicious.

3. How do I serve the Greek Cheese Torta?

The Greek Cheese Torta can be served either warm or at room temperature. It is typically served as an appetizer with crackers or pita chips, but it can also be enjoyed as a spread on sandwiches or as a topping for grilled vegetables.

4. Can I add other ingredients to the Greek Cheese Torta?

Yes, you can add other ingredients to the Greek Cheese Torta to customize it to your taste. Some popular additions include roasted red peppers, sun-dried tomatoes, and olives. Just make sure to chop the additional ingredients into small pieces before adding them to the cheese mixture.

5. How long will the Greek Cheese Torta last in the fridge?

The Greek Cheese Torta can be stored in the fridge for 3-4 days. Make sure to cover it tightly with plastic wrap or transfer it to an airtight container to prevent it from drying out. Before serving, let it sit at room temperature for 15-20 minutes to soften up.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • mrshamel3808
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
mrshamel3808
  • Deb V