• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Does Anyone Have Room for 1????

In summary, Sharisse is interested in attending a meet and greet, but she doesn't remember which one is happening and she doesn't know the location. Becky is happy to offer her a spot and she will attend the meet and greet on Sunday night.
momoftwins
Does anyone have room in their hotel room for 1 person????? I would be coming in Sunday and leaving Wednesday late afternoon. Thanks!

Which wave are you in?

I think we have 1 spot avail Sharisse, it's with my Chicago cluster I believe. My Director is Becky Gosain. Let me know if you still need one and I will let her know!!!!

I will let you know. I should know for sure by the end of this week if I can go to conference and whether or not I need somewhere to stay (I might be able to stay with my cluster possibly - should know about that today). Which hotel is this spot at??? And what would the cost be???

IT's either the Hilton or the Sheraton, I forgot which she mentioned, but she has not gotten back to me on the cost yet? Maybe someone on these boards has a general estimation of a Confrence room for 4 people??? Let me know and I will tell Becky!

Typically, 3 nights at a conference hotel will run about $600 after taxes. So if you have 4 in a room, that's about $150 each.

Thanks Ann, I knew someone like you would have that info onhand!!!! :)

heat123 said:
Thanks Ann, I knew someone like you would have that info onhand!!!! :)
Ann doesn't have it "onhand" - she has it "inhead"........hmmmm, maybe that's why she wears the big fruit hat??? So none of that wonderful info she has up there can escape!

Yes, she has alot of info floatin around in her head! She has the most informational tidbits to share with us! :)

Ok- that one made me snort out loud. My coworkers probably think I'm weird now.

Oh, wait. They already did!

I only remember the price because $150 sounds so nice per night, but it really does end up being right at $200 after taxes. In the past my group has stayed 4 nights (Sun through Thurs), so we each pay for 1 night.

That is what my group does as well!! it works out really nice!

Yes....here I am!! (Sorry...jury duty yesterday and today. Now it's done:) )

We do still have one spot open, but just for Monday and Tuesday nights. Not as many consultants were coming in for Sunday night, so we've already got that one room that is full already.

If you're interested, Sharisse, feel free to email me. We have one spot left in one of the rooms. We're at the Chicago Hilton in a 2 bed, 2 bath room. You'd get to split the room 4 ways and it's $172 a night, plus tax.

Hope that helps!!!:)

Thanks Becky! I will keep you posted. I should know by tomorrow night if I can go for sure or not and whether or not my sister consultant has room for me.

Becky - thanks so much for the offer. I am pleased to say I DO get to go to conference (airfare is booked!!) and my sister consultant does have room in her room for me. In fact, now we have room for one more person so that there will be 4 of us in a room. I don't remember what hotel we are staying at though! LOL! Maybe I will get to meet you at some point!

Are you going to the meet and greet Sharisse??

momoftwins said:
Becky - thanks so much for the offer. I am pleased to say I DO get to go to conference (airfare is booked!!) and my sister consultant does have room in her room for me. In fact, now we have room for one more person so that there will be 4 of us in a room. I don't remember what hotel we are staying at though! LOL! Maybe I will get to meet you at some point!
Awesome!!! I'm so glad you're able to come. You WILL NOT regret it!! I do hope to make it to the Meet and Greet at least one of the nights. I hope to run into you!

I am planning on going to the meet n greets. I need to read up on where they are at, etc. I just remember the picture frame part! LOL!

This will actually be my 3rd conference but I was unable to go the past 2 years due to being pregnant with the twins and then of course with them being too little last year!

Wait a sec is their more than on meet and greet going on ???? I only know about the one on Sunday night..

Yeah they decided to do two since a lot of people are coming in on Monday morning. Ann is staying at the Hilton so it is no problem for her! LOL! I am too!

I am staying at the Sheraton... so I dont' know how far it is to the Hilton...

ChefBeckyD said:
Ann doesn't have it "onhand" - she has it "inhead"........hmmmm, maybe that's why she wears the big fruit hat??? So none of that wonderful info she has up there can escape!

Becky~

:eek: :D :eek: :D :eek: :D :eek: :D :eek:

That is "SO" right on!!!

Ann ~ it made me snort outloud as well:p

Related to Does Anyone Have Room for 1????

1. What is "Does Anyone Have Room for 1?"

"Does Anyone Have Room for 1?" is a popular phrase used by Pampered Chef consultants to ask if anyone is interested in hosting a cooking party or event. It is a fun and inviting way to invite friends and family to experience the products and recipes offered by Pampered Chef.

2. How do I become a host for "Does Anyone Have Room for 1?"

If you are interested in becoming a host for "Does Anyone Have Room for 1?", simply contact your Pampered Chef consultant or visit our website to schedule a party. Your consultant will work with you to choose a date and time that works best for you and your guests.

3. Can I earn rewards by hosting "Does Anyone Have Room for 1?"

Yes, hosting "Does Anyone Have Room for 1?" is a great way to earn rewards! As a host, you can earn free and discounted products, as well as exclusive host-only items. Plus, you'll have the opportunity to earn even more rewards by inviting your friends and family to attend your party.

4. What types of events can I host with "Does Anyone Have Room for 1?"

"Does Anyone Have Room for 1?" can be used for a variety of events, including in-home cooking parties, virtual parties, fundraisers, and bridal or baby showers. Your Pampered Chef consultant can help you choose the best type of party for your needs and preferences.

5. How can I make my "Does Anyone Have Room for 1?" party a success?

To make your "Does Anyone Have Room for 1?" party a success, be sure to invite plenty of guests, have a variety of products and recipes to showcase, and have fun! Your Pampered Chef consultant will provide all the necessary materials and support to ensure your party is a hit.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Koolotus
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chefmeg
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • lt1jane
  • General Chat
Replies