• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Does Anyone Have June Host Special?

In summary, the June host special for Pampered Chef is a set of three versatile kitchen tools that are perfect for summer cooking and entertaining. To qualify for the special, you must host a party with at least $200 in guest sales and one future booking. The host special cannot be changed, but there are other host rewards and incentives to choose from. You can still get the June host special by hosting an online party. It is only available as a host reward and cannot be purchased separately.
heat123
Silver Member
To post here at CS? I want to create a flyer to start putting then in potential booking packs. I Know it's probably at CC but I wanted a color flyer!
Thanks!

Color on CC?Maybe I didn't understand your question but don't they have colored host special flyers on CC? I know I have a June host special in color and all I did was download it off consultant's corner. Make sure you chose the colored dot instead of the black one!

Gillian Wright
Wasilla, Alaska

Hmm I did not know this! When ever I download it at CC it's in black and white!

1. What is the June host special?

The June host special for Pampered Chef is a set of three versatile kitchen tools that are perfect for summer cooking and entertaining. They include a citrus press, a silicone basting brush, and a set of reusable silicone straws.

2. How can I qualify for the June host special?

To qualify for the June host special, you must host a Pampered Chef party or event in the month of June with a minimum of $200 in guest sales and at least one booking for a future party.

3. Can I choose a different host special if I don't want the June special?

Unfortunately, the host special for each month is predetermined and cannot be changed. However, we offer a variety of host rewards and incentives that you can choose from based on your personal preferences.

4. Can I still get the June host special if I host an online party?

Yes, you can still qualify for the June host special by hosting an online party. As long as you meet the minimum sales and booking requirements, you will be eligible to receive the host special.

5. Is the June host special available for purchase or only as a host reward?

The June host special is only available as a host reward and cannot be purchased separately. However, the individual products may be available for purchase separately on our website or through a consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • ivebeen4given
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
cathyskitchen
  • RachelLyn915