• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Does Anyone Have Any of These Recipes Typed Up?

In summary, not all Pampered Chef recipes are available online, as some are exclusive to consultants or in print. To obtain a specific recipe, you can contact your consultant or find collections of recipes on websites or in cookbooks. While changes and substitutions can be made to Pampered Chef recipes, the end result may differ from the original. Pampered Chef also offers a variety of cookbooks for purchase.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
Honey Apple Brie Bites
Lobster Newburgh Dip
Prosciutto Roll Ups

They're all from the new Appetizers cookbook.
Thanks in advance

The Honey Apple Brie Bites are out on CC in a nice pdf. Or did you need it actually typed?

kam said:
The Honey Apple Brie Bites are out on CC in a nice pdf. Or did you need it actually typed?
Super - thanks!
I didn't realize any of them were there...:)
Now I just need the last 2...

1. Can I find all Pampered Chef recipes online?

No, not all Pampered Chef recipes are available online. Some recipes are exclusive to Pampered Chef consultants or are only available in print.

2. How do I get a copy of a specific Pampered Chef recipe?

You can contact your Pampered Chef consultant to request a copy of a specific recipe. They may have it on hand or be able to obtain it for you.

3. Are there any websites that have a collection of Pampered Chef recipes?

Yes, there are several websites that have a collection of Pampered Chef recipes, such as the official Pampered Chef website and independent recipe blogs.

4. Can I make changes or substitutions to Pampered Chef recipes?

Yes, you can make changes or substitutions to Pampered Chef recipes to suit your preferences or dietary restrictions. However, the end result may differ from the original recipe.

5. Are there any Pampered Chef cookbooks available?

Yes, Pampered Chef has several cookbooks available for purchase that feature a variety of recipes and cooking techniques. You can also find some of these recipes on their website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcjodih
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • Suzyengl
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
winklermom
  • Bren706