• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anyone Have Any Recipes for These Products?

In summary, the Pampered Chef Deep Covered Baker is perfect for making casseroles, roasts, and breads. The Quick Cooker can be used to make desserts such as cheesecake, lava cake, and apple crisp. The Manual Food Processor is great for chopping, blending, and pureeing ingredients for recipes like salsa and hummus. The Rockcrok can be used for stovetop cooking and baking, while the Deluxe Air Fryer has recipes specifically designed for air frying, including chicken wings and desserts like donuts and churros. Recipes for all of these products can be found on the Pampered Chef website or in their recipe books.
sarahsellcm
Silver Member
ANyone have any flyers that would give some recipes for people to use the cookie sheet and or square metal baker? Thanks

I don't have a specific recipe, but I think the square metal baker would be great for Lemon Squares.

NooraK said:
I don't have a specific recipe, but I think the square metal baker would be great for Lemon Squares.

That is exactly why I was thrilled when we came out with it! I had gotten rid of all my old metal/glass bakeware, but discovered that for certain types of bar cookies (like lemon squares) the 9x9 baker is just too big!

I'm so happy with my 8x8 pan!

Related to Anyone Have Any Recipes for These Products?

1. What are some recipes I can make with the Pampered Chef Deep Covered Baker?

The Deep Covered Baker is perfect for making casseroles, roasts, and even bread. Some popular recipes include chicken and broccoli casserole, pot roast, and artisan bread. You can find more recipes on our website or in our recipe books.

2. Can I use the Pampered Chef Quick Cooker to make desserts?

Yes, the Quick Cooker is great for making desserts such as cheesecake, lava cake, and apple crisp. You can find these recipes and more on our website or in our recipe books.

3. What are some easy recipes to make with the Pampered Chef Manual Food Processor?

The Manual Food Processor is perfect for chopping, blending, and pureeing ingredients for recipes such as salsa, pesto, and hummus. It can also be used for making pie crust, breadcrumbs, and even baby food. Check out our website or recipe books for more ideas.

4. Can I use the Pampered Chef Rockcrok for stovetop cooking?

Yes, the Rockcrok can be used on both stovetop and in the oven. It is great for making one-pot meals, soups, and stews. It can also be used for baking bread and desserts. You can find more recipes on our website or in our recipe books.

5. Are there any recipes specifically designed for the Pampered Chef Deluxe Air Fryer?

Yes, the Deluxe Air Fryer comes with a recipe book filled with recipes specifically designed for air frying. These include chicken wings, fries, and even desserts like donuts and churros. You can also find more recipes on our website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• byrd1956
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • sueleeskitchen
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • doughmama