• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Does Anyone Have a Recipe for Pancakes in a Bar Pan?

In summary, making pancakes in a bar pan requires preheating the oven to 375°F and filling each well with batter. Any pancake mix can be used, but cooking time and temperature may need to be adjusted. The bar pan can make up to 12 small pancakes at a time and toppings can be added before or after baking. To clean the bar pan, let it cool down and hand wash with warm soapy water or place it in the dishwasher.
redsoxgirl
We're having breakfast for my mom's birthday this morning and I wanted to make these but can't find a recipe on here for them.

Can someone help??

If you already have your pancake batter, just pour it into the large bar pan and bake for about 10 min in a 375F oven, or until golden brown.

that just seems too easy! LOL

thanks!!

It is sooooo easy and fabulous. You can layer some apples on the bottom or blueberries.

We did this with KITK in September! The kids had a Small Bar Pan each and made blueberry or chocolate chip (or both) and loved it!

I did this Thurs morning and they were great...there have been enough leftovers to have them until this morning...I didn't do apples, but I put the cinn sprinkles in the batter and they were great!

wow,never thought about the barpan and pancakes, i am going to have to try that :)

It's a life saver for me on days when my legs don't want me to stand to long flipping them!

Related to Does Anyone Have a Recipe for Pancakes in a Bar Pan?

1. How do I make pancakes in the bar pan?

To make pancakes in the bar pan, you'll need to first preheat your oven to 375°F. Then, mix your pancake batter according to your preferred recipe. Pour the batter into the wells of the bar pan, filling each well about 2/3 full. Bake for 10-12 minutes, or until the pancakes are golden brown on top.

2. Can I use any pancake mix with the bar pan?

Yes, you can use any pancake mix with the bar pan. Just be sure to adjust the cooking time and temperature according to the instructions on your pancake mix box.

3. How many pancakes can I make in the bar pan?

The bar pan can make up to 12 small pancakes at a time. However, you can also make larger pancakes by filling fewer wells and leaving more space between them.

4. Can I add toppings to the pancakes in the bar pan?

Yes, you can add toppings to your pancakes in the bar pan. Just be sure to add them before baking the pancakes in the oven. You can also add toppings after the pancakes are done baking, but the residual heat may cause them to melt or sink into the pancakes.

5. How do I clean the bar pan after making pancakes?

To clean the bar pan after making pancakes, let it cool down completely. Then, use a soft sponge or cloth and warm soapy water to gently clean the surface. Avoid using any harsh or abrasive cleaners, as they may damage the non-stick coating. You can also place the bar pan in the dishwasher, but hand washing is recommended to prolong its lifespan.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• CAPCnewbie
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
deanna_g
Replies
Views
wcsis
  • peichef
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies