• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Does Anyone Have a Pdf or Doc File of the Prep Bowl Snowman? I Could

K
kitty
Does anyone have a pdf or doc file of the Prep Bowl Snowman? I could swear I saw it in KCN but now I can't find it. I'd like to print it out in full color to place in my guest folders for my end of month shows.

I don't think you are losing your mind. In Canada, the Snowman Cake recipe was in an insert in our October KCN. It is also on the PC Cdn website under downloads & Holiday Gifts for Everyone. I couldn't save it as it was a pdf file. I will keep trying other options for you.

I hope this works adding the pdf file. The $ amounts are Cdn.

Attachments

• holiday gifts.pdf
    223.2 KB · Views: 756
Last edited:
actually go to pamperedchef.com and I belive it is under a link about gift ideas there, found it while looking for the gifts under $10 I had seen.

Yup..that's where it is...under PC.com...not Consultant's corner.

Thanks paydaymom & kcjodih,

That's the page I was refering to. You can't print or copy it so I'm looking to see if anyone has it in a printable format, such as a PDF.

Thanks adventurechef,

That probably was where I saw it. I had an oopsie one day where I logged on and ended up on the Canadian Consultants Corner. Since I am still in my SS months, I wasn't too familiar with CC and assumed they changed it. I still don't know how it happened.

I tried to save it, but it will only let me save the top and the bottom, not the middle so I can't do it. I'm sorry. It is on American website as well as canadians though.

I don't know if it will work or not, but this is the link to the area where you can find the snowman

holiday

ok, I miraculously got it to somewhat do what I want it to. It is definitely not perfect, but it's closer. here you go.

Ok, ignore the first one, I was able to cut and paste from the canadian one posted above...sorry so many edits and additions to this post, once I get started on something, it will bug me until it is fixed!!

Try the 2nd attachment and see what you think...it may be what you are looking for

Attachments

• http www.pamperedchef.pdf
    73.1 KB · Views: 457
  • snowman mini cakes.doc
    270.5 KB · Views: 465
Last edited:
here's my copy of recipe with picture

Attachments

• snowman cakes.wps.doc
    187.5 KB · Views: 456
WOW! Don't let anybody say we're NOT a bunch that can be relied on. Thank you so much everybody!!!!
Is anyone else goingto place this in their late Nov/early Dec guest packages?
I think it's such a sweet idea!
HO should have these as a recipe card on the supply sheet for the winter.

1. What is the Prep Bowl Snowman?

The Prep Bowl Snowman is a popular recipe for a festive holiday drink that is often served at end-of-month shows.

2. Where can I find a pdf or doc file of the Prep Bowl Snowman?

The Prep Bowl Snowman recipe can usually be found in various online cooking forums, recipe websites, or in cookbooks dedicated to holiday drinks.

3. Is it possible to print the Prep Bowl Snowman recipe in full color?

Yes, the recipe can be printed in full color if you have access to a color printer. Alternatively, you can also view the recipe on a device with a color screen.

4. Why is the Prep Bowl Snowman recipe not available in KCN anymore?

It is possible that the recipe was removed from KCN due to copyright or licensing issues. It is also possible that the recipe was simply no longer relevant or popular.

5. Can I modify the Prep Bowl Snowman recipe to suit my taste or dietary restrictions?

Yes, like most recipes, the Prep Bowl Snowman can be modified to suit individual preferences or dietary restrictions. Some common modifications include using non-dairy milk or sugar substitutes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ericadboone
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
jen72467
  • ChefDi
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
ChefDi
  • bakinwithbacon