1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Does anyone have a pdf or doc file of the Prep Bowl Snowman? I could

1. kitty

kitty Guest

Does anyone have a pdf or doc file of the Prep Bowl Snowman? I could swear I saw it in KCN but now I can't find it. I'd like to print it out in full color to place in my guest folders for my end of month shows.

Nov 10, 2005
  2. adventurechef

adventurechef Member

I don't think you are losing your mind. In Canada, the Snowman Cake recipe was in an insert in our October KCN. It is also on the PC Cdn website under downloads & Holiday Gifts for Everyone. I couldn't save it as it was a pdf file. I will keep trying other options for you.

I hope this works adding the pdf file. The $ amounts are Cdn.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 10, 2005
    Nov 10, 2005
  3. paydaymom

paydaymom Member

actually go to pamperedchef.com and I belive it is under a link about gift ideas there, found it while looking for the gifts under $10 I had seen.

Nov 11, 2005
  4. kcjodih

kcjodih Legacy Member Gold Member

Yup..

that's where it is...under PC.com...not Consultant's corner.

Nov 11, 2005
  5. kitty

kitty Guest

Thanks paydaymom & kcjodih,

That's the page I was refering to. You can't print or copy it so I'm looking to see if anyone has it in a printable format, such as a PDF.

Thanks adventurechef,

That probably was where I saw it. I had an oopsie one day where I logged on and ended up on the Canadian Consultants Corner. Since I am still in my SS months, I wasn't too familiar with CC and assumed they changed it. I still don't know how it happened.

Nov 13, 2005
  6. Laurenncraigory

Laurenncraigory Member

I tried to save it, but it will only let me save the top and the bottom, not the middle so I can't do it. I'm sorry. It is on American website as well as canadians though.

I don't know if it will work or not, but this is the link to the area where you can find the snowman

holiday

7. Laurenncraigory

Laurenncraigory Member

ok, I miraculously got it to somewhat do what I want it to. It is definitely not perfect, but it's closer. here you go.

Ok, ignore the first one, I was able to cut and paste from the canadian one posted above...sorry so many edits and additions to this post, once I get started on something, it will bug me until it is fixed!!

Try the 2nd attachment and see what you think...it may be what you are looking for

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 14, 2005
  8. cher88bear

cher88bear Member

here's my copy of recipe with picture

Attached Files:

Nov 14, 2005
  9. kitty

kitty Guest

WOW! Don't let anybody say we're NOT a bunch that can be relied on. Thank you so much everybody!!!!
    Is anyone else goingto place this in their late Nov/early Dec guest packages?
    I think it's such a sweet idea!
    HO should have these as a recipe card on the supply sheet for the winter.

Nov 14, 2005
Have something to add?

Draft saved Draft deleted