1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Does anyone have a pdf or doc file of the Prep Bowl Snowman? I could

1. kitty

kitty Guest

Does anyone have a pdf or doc file of the Prep Bowl Snowman? I could swear I saw it in KCN but now I can't find it. I'd like to print it out in full color to place in my guest folders for my end of month shows.

Nov 10, 2005
  2. adventurechef

adventurechef Member

I don't think you are losing your mind. In Canada, the Snowman Cake recipe was in an insert in our October KCN. It is also on the PC Cdn website under downloads & Holiday Gifts for Everyone. I couldn't save it as it was a pdf file. I will keep trying other options for you.

I hope this works adding the pdf file. The $ amounts are Cdn.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 10, 2005
    Nov 10, 2005
  3. paydaymom

paydaymom Member

actually go to pamperedchef.com and I belive it is under a link about gift ideas there, found it while looking for the gifts under $10 I had seen.

Nov 11, 2005
  4. kcjodih

kcjodih Legacy Member Gold Member

Yup..

that's where it is...under PC.com...not Consultant's corner.

Nov 11, 2005
  5. kitty

kitty Guest

Thanks paydaymom & kcjodih,

That's the page I was refering to. You can't print or copy it so I'm looking to see if anyone has it in a printable format, such as a PDF.

Thanks adventurechef,

That probably was where I saw it. I had an oopsie one day where I logged on and ended up on the Canadian Consultants Corner. Since I am still in my SS months, I wasn't too familiar with CC and assumed they changed it. I still don't know how it happened.

Nov 13, 2005
  6. Laurenncraigory

Laurenncraigory Member

I tried to save it, but it will only let me save the top and the bottom, not the middle so I can't do it. I'm sorry. It is on American website as well as canadians though.

I don't know if it will work or not, but this is the link to the area where you can find the snowman

holiday

7. Laurenncraigory

Laurenncraigory Member

ok, I miraculously got it to somewhat do what I want it to. It is definitely not perfect, but it's closer. here you go.

Ok, ignore the first one, I was able to cut and paste from the canadian one posted above...sorry so many edits and additions to this post, once I get started on something, it will bug me until it is fixed!!

Try the 2nd attachment and see what you think...it may be what you are looking for

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 14, 2005
  8. cher88bear

cher88bear Member

here's my copy of recipe with picture

Attached Files:

Nov 14, 2005
  9. kitty

kitty Guest

WOW! Don't let anybody say we're NOT a bunch that can be relied on. Thank you so much everybody!!!!
    Is anyone else goingto place this in their late Nov/early Dec guest packages?
    I think it's such a sweet idea!
    HO should have these as a recipe card on the supply sheet for the winter.

Nov 14, 2005
Have something to add?