• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Does Anybody Have a Football Theme Invite?

In summary, our Pampered Chef invites are versatile and can be used for any type of party or event, including a football theme party. We also have a variety of football-themed invites available on our website. These invites can be customized with all the important details and can also include a personal message or photo. Bulk ordering options are available for large events, and our invites are made from high-quality, eco-friendly materials.
Pampered_AJ
I am looking for an invite for a football theme party. We are going to do an intro to appetizers for the Super Bowl. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Amber
[email protected]

Are you doing a show? I would suggest serving easy appetizers like the tochdown taco dip and maybe a pizza or two. Do the shopping during half time, or if your ladies hate football shop during the game and have the hubbies look at half time. You know they say woman spend more when their husband is there. Justy my thoughts on the matter :)

These aren't invites but I use these in my theme show binder maybe they can help you create your own. LOL :) I hope they help :)

Attachments

• Football Party.doc
    113.5 KB · Views: 545
  • Men Only.doc
    30 KB · Views: 451
Those are great!! Thanks for sharing!

1. Can I use a Pampered Chef invite for a football theme party?

Yes, our Pampered Chef invites are versatile and can be used for any type of party or event, including a football theme party. Simply customize the details on the invite to match your theme.

2. Do you have any specific football-themed invites?

Yes, we have a variety of football-themed invites available on our website. You can browse through our collection and choose the one that best fits your party's style and theme.

3. How can I personalize the football theme invite?

Our Pampered Chef invites allow for customization of all the important details such as date, time, location, and additional notes. You can also include a personal message or add a photo to make it even more special.

4. Can I order the invites in bulk for a large football event?

Yes, we offer bulk ordering options for our invites. You can choose the quantity you need and place your order online or contact our customer service team for assistance.

5. Are the football theme invites eco-friendly?

Yes, our invites are made from high-quality, eco-friendly materials. We strive to reduce our environmental impact and ensure that our products are sustainable for the planet.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Pampered_AJ
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • chefkugler
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies