• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Does a Consultant Get a Discount?

In summary, as a Pampered Chef Consultant, you are eligible for a discount on all products ranging from 20-50% off. This discount will automatically be applied to your order when you make a purchase through your Consultant account on the Pampered Chef website. Your Consultant discount can be combined with other promotions and discounts, with no limit on how much you can save. It can also be applied to both personal and customer purchases, making it a valuable perk for hosting parties and events.
pampered_chef_amber
I was wondering if I want to buy p.c. products do I get a discount since I am a consultant? Or do I have to wait till my kit enhancement month to buy the p.c. items? Thanks

If you order through your PP under non-comission orders like you order your supplies, paperwork, etc, you can do personal order and it takes off 20%.

As a consultant, you may be eligible for a discount on p.c. products. It's best to check with the company or your upline to see if there are any current promotions or discounts available. If not, you may need to wait until your kit enhancement month to purchase the items at a discounted price. It's always a good idea to take advantage of any discounts or promotions available to save money on your business expenses.

1. Does a Consultant get a discount on Pampered Chef products?

Yes, as a Pampered Chef Consultant, you are eligible for a discount on all products. This discount can range from 20-50% off, depending on your sales and performance.

2. How do I receive my Consultant discount?

Your Consultant discount will automatically be applied to your order when you make a purchase through your Consultant account on the Pampered Chef website.

3. Can I use my Consultant discount on top of other promotions and discounts?

Yes, your Consultant discount can be combined with other promotions and discounts, allowing you to save even more on your purchases.

4. Is there a limit to how much I can save with my Consultant discount?

No, there is no limit to how much you can save with your Consultant discount. The more you sell and the higher your performance, the bigger your discount will be.

5. Is my Consultant discount only applicable to personal purchases or can I use it for customers as well?

Your Consultant discount can be used for both personal purchases and purchases made by your customers. This is a great perk for hosting parties and events, as you can use your discount to offer your customers a better deal.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• NichelleJ
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • JustineG
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
Replies