• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Do you share my dislike for unisex t-shirts at the Merrill National Conference?

In summary, Ann and I do not agree with the unisex shirt style, and we would like to see different colors. We also think that the ratio of men to women in the company needs to be improved.
PamperChefCarol
Am I the only here that's not geeked about this??

Speaking only for myself.. I hate unisex size shirts. Always too long, and always a bit too snug on the bottom when they fit the top, and too big on the top when they drape nicely over the bottom.

Count me out on this one.

Unisex t-shirts are built to fit men. Without them knowing exactly how many people would order what size and if they had different styles, they went with the easiest option. I personally won't be buying the shirt but it has nothing to do with the style, we will be making our own shirts for conference.

I highly doubt I'll buy it, but if I do, I know I'll end up giving it to the boyfriend to wear. LOL Let him advertise PC for me. :D

It would be a neat shirt to get for my team and then have something screened or stiched on.

I would like a different color than black...

I can understand why they picked a unisex shirt, but can we have different colors?

If I'm going to spend money on a PC shirt, I'm not going to get a t-shirt, especially one that commemorates a specific event and will look outdated in a few months.

chefann said:
If I'm going to spend money on a PC shirt, I'm not going to get a t-shirt, especially one that commemorates a specific event and will look outdated in a few months.

That is how I feel too. The only t-shirts I ever wear are my 2 PC t-shirts, and I don't think I would ever wear a dated one.

KellyTheChef said:
I would like a different color than black...

I can understand why they picked a unisex shirt, but can we have different colors?

I second that one. I only have a few pieces of clothing that are black, mostly pants. The tops that are black, are not a solid black.

I like wearing PC t-shirts but definitely agree there should be different colors. I wear them primarily when it's warm outside and who wants to roast in a black t-shirt?

I would buy it if it were a different color.

I feel the same way about shirts that would be outdated right after the event. Maybe if they were free....

I do like the idea about using them as team shirts and stitching something on them but other than that I couldn't see myself BUYING one.

t-shirt
Christ Follower said:
I feel the same way about shirts that would be outdated right after the event. Maybe if they were free....

I do like the idea about using them as team shirts and stitching something on them but other than that I couldn't see myself BUYING one.

I firmly agree.
dated, black is usually too hot for Florida, not a flattering fit = not for me

Black in Summer heat? I am passing on this one too! Makes me wonder why I was so silly and purchased a black, YES BLACK, polo from Merrill recently.... what was I thinking?? :confused:

I wasn't thrilled, but thought it was a "clever ploy" to get you to Merrill's site...you know offer a cheaper T-shirt "for this event only" playing on the excitement of conference...then when they check out they feel bad paying so much shipping for one lousy T-shirt that they buy more to make the shipping "worth it".I looked, them scampered...

chefann said:

I agree with Ann.

I hate to complain, but I'm not happy with this shirt. Who comes up with this stuff? It's great for the men, but what's the ratio of men to women in this company? I don't wear t-shirts in that style except under sweatshirts or to exercise. I don't usually wear black exercise t-shirts in the spring and summer, either. Most of the t-shirts I have were included with a fee for a sports camp, run, or something like that, and I don't need anymore. So, I won't be purchasing this shirt. I was excited about getting an inexpensive t-shirt until I saw it on Merril's website.

I would like to see more stylish shirts...like stretch fitted stuff, fitted polo style shirts, cute rhinestones stuff - stuff that is flattering and sexy/classy all at once. Everything I have ever bought thru Aim or Merrill has been frumpy and dumpy fitting on me.

ETA - I just noticed they DO have a stretch fitted polo on Merrill's website, but the smallest size they have is "S" - I thinks it's rude that they go up to XXL, but they won't go DOWN to XS. I have been to conference many many times and have seen that we consultants come in all shapes and sizes...yet they refuse to recognize us smaller gals.

Last edited:
dannyzmom said:
I would like to see more stylish shirts...like stretch fitted stuff, fitted polo style shirts, cute rhinestones stuff - stuff that is flattering and sexy/classy all at once. Everything I have ever bought thru Aim or Merrill has been frumpy and dumpy fitting on me.
That's what I'm thinking, too. I will try things on at conference to see if anything is cuter. I won't buy from the website. I don't trust it.

It's hard for me because I am petite. Any of their size S items fit me all big and boxy. I am petite and curvy - Merrill's styles do not allow for people my size and shape.

They don't fit really well on us pear shaped gals either. I have to go 1 to 2 sizes larger when I order.

dannyzmom said:
It's hard for me because I am petite. Any of their size S items fit me all big and boxy. I am petite and curvy - Merrill's styles do not allow for people my size and shape.
Ya know Carolyn, I think I just decided that I would like you a lot better if you were fatter!!!! :p JK - (hope you know) but I'm one of those totally NOT petite gals.....and not only do I have curves, but somehow, I've got "bumps" too!!:eek:

c00p said:
Ya know Carolyn, I think I just decided that I would like you a lot better if you were fatter!!!! :p JK - (hope you know) but I'm one of those totally NOT petite gals.....and not only do I have curves, but somehow, I've got "bumps" too!!:eek:
Are you my twin??;)

Could be!!! :D

We must be triplets!! LOL :-D I'm the same way- curvy with a few bumps! I love coming to CS and talking with everyone.

1. What is the design of the Merrill Nat'l Conf T Shirt?

The Merrill Nat'l Conf T Shirt features a modern and sleek design with the Pampered Chef logo prominently displayed. The shirt is available in both men's and women's sizes.

2. What sizes are available for the Merrill Nat'l Conf T Shirt?

The Merrill Nat'l Conf T Shirt comes in a variety of sizes including small, medium, large, extra large, and 2XL. The women's sizes also include petite and plus sizes.

3. Is the Merrill Nat'l Conf T Shirt made of high-quality material?

Yes, the Merrill Nat'l Conf T Shirt is made of a soft and comfortable cotton blend material that is perfect for all-day wear. It is also machine washable for easy care.

4. Can I customize the Merrill Nat'l Conf T Shirt with my name?

Unfortunately, the Merrill Nat'l Conf T Shirt is not available for customization with individual names. However, the design is stylish and can be worn by anyone attending the conference.

5. How can I purchase the Merrill Nat'l Conf T Shirt?

The Merrill Nat'l Conf T Shirt is available for purchase through the Pampered Chef website or at the conference itself. You can also contact your local Pampered Chef consultant for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• susanr613
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Chef Bobby
  • chefkathy
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • DebbieJ