• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Do You Recommend the Show to Go Rolling Case?

T
tashayoung
I'm a new consultant and am trying to decide if I should get the Show To Go Rolling Case...what do you think?

love it, Love It, LLLOOOVVVEEE IT!!!I absolutely adore my case, and can't imagine business without it! It holds so much, and makes going to shows much simpler.

I use it without the zipper inserts. It holds so much! (oops, already said that!:rolleyes: )

After the show, when I have dirty dishes, the case holds what wasn't used, the tool turn about, my prize bag, the top bag to the system, and any other little things that had been brought in separately.

I really like the pockets on it. My lap top and computer fit in the front main pocket, and my cookbooks go into the side pockets. The red crate goes into the back adjustable pocket for my dirty dishes after the show.

The bag that goes on top is nice, too, but I have been trying to not use it so much. One thing I found is that this system holds so much, I was taking way to much to my shows! So, now I pack according to my recipes. I print them out, then go through step by step, putting everything on the counter, then I pack up. I always make sure to have staples (such as the food chopper, USG, etc.) even if I am not actually using them in the recipes.

The Tool Turn About case rocks! I think it woud be nice if they made that item available to customers...I have so many who use theirs for scrapbooking, and when they are going to an event, it would make life easier for them!

Probably more information that you were looking for, but hope it helps anyways!

Hey, since we can buy them now, maybe you could offer the tool turn about to them as an incentive. Maybe for the highest show of the month or something?

I couldn't run my business without it!!!

I dont leave home without it, take it to every show & its like a work horse! Good Luck with your business!:D

Ginger:cool:

The one problem with the case. It holds so much, you have to be careful not to kill yourself trying to lift it. I, too, and TRYING to pack according to the recipe. I do love it and the professional look it gives you.

I loved mine at first but now it's down in the storage room along with it's twin. I'll keep it for fairs. With houses here having tons of stairs or gravel driveways it's the rare occasion they don't have one or the other. And of course in the winter I didn't use it with the slush and snow. So it wasn't very practical for me....and I worked so hard to earn it! :cool:

I love mine and am glad I made the investment!!! I even stayed up late the night before it was available on the paperwork supply order form and sent in the order as soon as it was after midnight at HO! :DThat being said, I call it my Pampered Chef luggage. Does anyone know if it can be used as luggage?!?

Kate--I think a consultant on here talked about taking it with her on an airplane to do a cross country party.

I earned mine FREE last year and it is still in the plastic !!! I did take it out and tried it, but it won't fit in my trunk, so i don't use it. Trying to decide what to do with it !!! LOL

pampered_heathery said:
I earned mine FREE last year and it is still in the plastic !!! I did take it out and tried it, but it won't fit in my trunk, so i don't use it. Trying to decide what to do with it !!! LOL
I earned all 3 last year in 1 month, my SS1:D ...I have a Grand Am & also had a problem with it fitting, so before putting it in the trunk, i dont put anything in the front or back compartments & also I lay it on its back instead of upright & it fits fine.

pampered_heathery said:

If you want to sell it, I may be interested Heather!?

I love the new show to go. It is so much easier to handle the it's predecessor! You do have to be careful not to over fill it though!

I have not tried it without the pocket insert, but like the idea of everything fitting into is when the dirties are in the crate. I will have to try this.

What Show To Go pieces do you recommend? My director says she loves the Tool Turn-about Tote, but she doesn't have any of the others. Any suggestions?

I always put my 3 pcs in my back seat. I use the pocket liner and take a lg trash bag to line the Show to Go during the show to pack my dirty dishes in. The pockets smush up fine!

jenf said:
What Show To Go pieces do you recommend? My director says she loves the Tool Turn-about Tote, but she doesn't have any of the others. Any suggestions?

Definetly the tool turn about tote. I actually have 2, cuz i have WAY too many little things. So I pack them up & throw both over 1 shoulder & I'm off. Gonna get a third TTA to leave in my house:D :D

Ginger:cool:

Ann F said:
I always put my 3 pcs in my back seat. I use the pocket liner and take a lg trash bag to line the Show to Go during the show to pack my dirty dishes in. The pockets smush up fine!
I'll have to try that!

I love all of the pieces; however, I have broken the handle on the rolling case twice now! The first one was still under warranty so I got a new one, but the newer one isn't! Anyone know where I could get the handle fixed??

I'm glad I earned all the pieces, but it is upsetting!

Thanks,

Rhonda B.

Why would the newer case not be under warranty? The thing is less than a year old--they will replace it.

I have had problems with mine also. I think I pack it too heavy and toss it around too much.

I was told that 'incentives' that are not in the catelog but are just for consultants only have a 90 day warranty. The same thing had happened with my first handle and when I called after about 15 days I was told this. It happened with my first incentive as well. After going up, up and away over the gals head I got a replacement but was then told that they have only a 90 day warranty:confused:

Last edited:
Whoops...just found the email. It was an email about the carrier bag for the lawnchair Canadian Consultants earned last summer.

Dear Jodi,

I am following up on Julie Moss behalf regarding your defective carrier bag. Our promotional incentive items carry a 90 day guarantee and an adjustment has been processed to replace your bag.

Your reference # is 472649, a return label will also be enclosed for the return of the defective bag. It is important that we receive the defective bag back.

We apologize for any inconvenience and look forward to better servicing you in the future.

Best Regards,

Pat Gavin
Supervisor, Canadian Support Services

It was also repeated in a phone call when I called about my broken handle on my #3 piece. They stated they would return it but it only had a 90 day warranty. It was the bag for the chair I had to fight about, but then I was informed before I called about the handle on the rolling case.

I used the rolling bag for a few months and stopped because it was too hard with gravel driveways and all those stairs. I do love it for fairs though!!

I use all threeAs in another post though, I found the rolling case will not fit in my trunk but it does fit in my back seat. However, if I fill it to much, I can't lift it.

I love the carry tote and the tool turn-about case but, I find it to be a bit to snug. I actually ripped out the bottom slightly because I couldn't get the turn-about to sit in it correctly. When I pushed it down, the seam ripped alittle. Still keeps everything where I need it though.
I'll be honest. Without them, I would be a disorganzed mess and have no clue where anything is. With these, I can choose not to pull something out one time but then do so at the next show. Because I know where it will be! (Well, I am still a mess, but I am an organized one!)

I use the 2nd bag all the time but the rolling case just sits there. We have so many dirt paths to houses that it was to much of a pain to take

I do use all three. I have been really good about packing my rolling case with only SS kit items (and things needed for the recipe) and one piece of cookware. I stick my laptop in the side of the bag. I actually bought another TTA and now just stick the utensils in it I will use.

John: Go to a cobbler and see if they will fix the tote bag. That's what I did when mine ripped and he did a stunning job! Even sured it up a bit.

Does anyone have a rolling case that they'd like to sell? TIA!

There's still time to earn one for free!

I just ordered another free one for me. The one I use now I busted the handle so my Director's awesome neighbor screwed the handle and now it doesn't move up and down. I think I'll have my new one tomorrow. YEA!

Sharon, have you had the broken one for more than a year? They do warranty it for a year. My first one, the handle broke & they replaced it....now I'm more careful with my second one!

I used the rolling case, but gave it up! Too heavy, because I just couldn't resist filling it up! What I use now is a rolling crate that I purchased at Office Depot for around $20. Much smaller, and it too has a lid. Then I stack on a 30 gal tub with things that are too large.(ie large grooved cutting board, bar pan, cooling rack). I found several smaller carriers is easier on my back than one large!

pjpamchef said:
I used the rolling case, but gave it up! Too heavy, because I just couldn't resist filling it up! What I use now is a rolling crate that I purchased at Office Depot for around $20. Much smaller, and it too has a lid. Then I stack on a 30 gal tub with things that are too large.(ie large grooved cutting board, bar pan, cooling rack). I found several smaller carriers is easier on my back than one large!

Ooohhh...that's a GREAT idea. I am having so much trouble "lugging" everything to my shows. I really like this idea...THANKS!

My two cents...I would have loved the Rolling case when I lived in Florida and there were no stairs, so it was easy in and out of homes. Unfortunately, I earned it just as I moved to North Carolina where I have a split-level house and stairs up to the front door plus most of my hosts' homes have stairs to get in. It's really awkward to maneuver if you have a lot of stuff in it (which is really easy to do). So think about what terrain you usually cover and use that as your guide as to whether it's a good fit for you.

That said, I LOVE the tote that comes with the new consultant kit, I love the Turnabout Tote and I just got the envelopes and knife bag and love them, too.

HTH

I used to use the rolling case - but I packed it too full and it was hard with gravel driveways and stairs and hauling in and out of the mini van. I took the advise of one of the Directors I work with and only take what the recipe calls for and a few new items to show off. Since then I have used the New Consultants Kit Case and love it. I would also recommend the Tool Turnabout Case since I have 2 of them, one for the Tool Turnabout and one with the Trifle Bowl in. I just got the Knife Case and absolutely love this one. I am debating whether to get the Simple Additions Case or not - not sure if I would ever use it.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ksmedic
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
JackieB999
  • pamperedlinda
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
micocina
  • soulsing