• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Do You Make Your Own Invitations?

In summary, Ann is considering printing out invitations herself and looking for help finding the right format. She uses invitations made by someone else or print out invitations on cardstock and cut them in to 4's.
AJPratt
Silver Member
I know some send out index cards that they print up. I have been thinking about doing this. Does anyone have any samples they wouldn't mind sharing?

I printed up some Halloween ones, but I just use the ones we order for regular shows.

I've been using the mini's as invitations, and just typing up the show info on regular paper, and stapling inside the mini.

Love that idea of the mini with a invite inside! I'm starting to make my own invites and use them, so that the invitation doesn't shout "Come to my house and buy stuff" as most home party invites do. Postage will go up, but hopefully so will attendance and sales...

InvitationsIf I have a theme show party then I make my own invitations, if not then I use the regular invitations.:)

I would like to send out Open House invites, but on post cards...

Ann, when I did a search in the files section on "postcard" I found a bunch of invitation postcards. Most look like they are designed to be printed on cardstock and then cut - or use the computer postcard paper. Although I think INVITATION POSTCARD - Homemade 001 Oct 2006.doc combined with INVITATION POSTCARD - Homemade 002.doc might be exactly what you are looking for.

I have been making personalize invitations for each show. Yes, it does take some time and thought, but my last show was $800, and that was a combo show with Silpada.

Mine generally are 1/2 sheet on card stock, then I have the white half big ( can't explain them any better.. half the size of a large manilla envelope) envelopes to go with them.

Personally, I hate postcards. They get lost and don't look very personable.

Here's 3 examples....

Attachments

• Christmas shopping made easy.doc
    606 KB · Views: 706
  • Oriental Evening.doc
    72 KB · Views: 331
  • An evening in Italy Ver 2.doc
    111 KB · Views: 353
Thanks! I looked through a billions files, under numerous words... didn't think to use post card.

I may just do regular invites in envelopes... saw some really great ideas in Real Simple magazine.

Here is what I use - I buy 8 1/2 x 11 cardstock at the scrapbook store or at Hobby Lobby - print these out and then cut them in 4's. Everyone loves them.

Attachments

• new post card.doc
    90 KB · Views: 484

1. Can I customize my own invitations with Pampered Chef?

Yes, you can customize your own invitations with Pampered Chef. Our consultants are trained to help you create personalized invitations that fit your event and style. You can also choose from a variety of pre-designed invitation templates to make the process even easier.

2. How long does it take to make custom invitations with Pampered Chef?

The time it takes to create custom invitations with Pampered Chef will vary depending on the complexity of your design and the number of invitations needed. Our consultants will work with you to ensure a timely delivery, typically within 1-2 weeks.

3. What types of events can I use Pampered Chef invitations for?

Pampered Chef invitations can be used for a variety of events, including cooking shows, fundraisers, bridal showers, birthday parties, and more. Our consultants will help you choose the perfect invitation design for your specific event.

4. Can I include my own graphics or logos on Pampered Chef invitations?

Yes, you can include your own graphics or logos on Pampered Chef invitations. Our consultants can assist you in incorporating your own images or logos into your invitation design to make it even more personalized.

5. Are there any additional fees for custom invitations with Pampered Chef?

There may be an additional fee for custom invitations with Pampered Chef, depending on the design and quantity needed. Our consultants will provide you with a quote before beginning the design process to ensure transparency and avoid any unexpected costs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefBrittiny
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • FFBearPChef
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies