• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Do You Like the New Kitchen Consultant Planner?

In summary, Esther likes the new kitchen consultant planner because it has more room per day, is spiral bound, and includes a specialized planner. Susie loves the color and the extra space the planner provides.
Marg
My favourite man in brown dropped off an envelope for me today. Inside was my new kitchen consultant planner.
I'm not too sure that I'm loving it. I think I prefered the old one - when you had the whole month with little squares over two pages.
The new one is weekly - so across the top of the two pages you have Sunday to Saturday. Then from the top to bottom on each day you have a third of the column for morning, a third for afternoon and a third for evening.
Maybe I'll change my mind after using it for a while??

Love it!LOVE IT, LOVE IT, LOVE IT!!

Oh, did I mention that I just LOVE IT!!! :D

I so like that there's more room per day so I can have other things besides just shows per square. I use mine for everything PC and some non PC and I hated when I would write a host's name in a square with the time and phone number and then also need that square to write call such and such. Oh, and now I need to write in appointment at 2, kwim?

But honestly, the first thing I noticed was that now potential hosts don't see my whole month in one glance and only see week by week as I flip the pages. If it's January and they want February...flip to the FIRST week and book from there before turning the page. Book in close. I don't know if this all will actually work out or not and you have been with PC longer but so far those are the reasons I'M lovin' it! (Hear the McDonald's song LOL)

Love it tooI'm able to fit in everything that I have to do in a day - I don't have to keep 2 books anymore!!! I also love it for my new recruits - potential hosts don't see an empty calendar , you are able to really focus on one week at a time, get that filled & them nove to the next without showing "all of your cards"? KWIM?
I still wish that they would put December in the calendar so I can start using it right away.

Esther

I just got mine and I think it is going to work very well. Like Esther said no more of 2 books. Love it!

Purchase PlannerI am very new. Does the planner come in my kit or do I need to order it from Franklin Covery? :confused:

I believe you'd get the regular planner in your kit. That one is still a really nice spiral bound one. You can also purchase the Franklin Covey one if you want. I think it's $29.99 in the US. It's really nice and includes a specialized planner in there. I need to dig mine out and start getting it ready for the new year since I"ve had it since October, but put it away.

I'm very excited to switch over to it because I LOVE the "to do" lists everyday. I'm in desperate need of that to try to be better organized!! :)

I love it!! I think it will help fill calendars alot faster. One thing that my past hosts did while booking a show at parties was look at the whole calendar and then want to pick a date at the bottom of the month. if they cant see it they will be more willing to work with you on the dates!! I also like the bigger squares. I use my calendar for everything. it also shows the potential hosts that you do have other things going on in your life other than PC!! I just think the whole thing is awesome!

Ordered It!I just ordered the planner. It should arrive about the same time as my kit. I can't wait! :D

Love ItWhen it got drop off I wonder what it was, :eek: I wasn't expecting anything. I got so exited!! I just love it!!! It will alow us to look more busy that we really are, by being able to wright every appointement, kid activities and such and such. but my only desapointment is that they did not include a full page caladar month, I will had made my life a lot easier, by giving the chance to see my show booking, without to have to show it to the host. But I LOVE the color!! It look fresh and interesting, people that don't knoe about PC will be curious to see was that book is..

I love it too, it's great. I love how much space it has!

SusieChef
Manitoba

I am on the love it side. Although I can understand wanting the month at a glance style too. I love that I can book a little closer because they can't see the whole month. I love that I can book people from the same show into the same month because as long as its on different weeks they can't see each other. I also love that I can set my goals in smaller chunks. Instead of looking and saying I have 6 shows in January, I can look and say I have one show this week, 3 shows this week, and NONE this week- so I can fix blank weeks to keep the momentum going. I was thrilled the minute I opened it!

Alison

New PlannerOnly thing I do NOT enjoy about the planner is that my UPS guy left the PAPER ENVELOPE with the PAPER PLANNER in the SNOW(it was a wet day) so mine was kinda ruined. Also, the Support Services was NOT very friendly that day for some reason.(like I told him to put it in the snow) haha

1. What is included in the new Kitchen Consultant Planner?

The new Kitchen Consultant Planner includes a monthly calendar, goal-setting pages, recipe organization pages, order tracking sheets, and business expense sheets.

2. Is the new Kitchen Consultant Planner user-friendly?

Yes, the new Kitchen Consultant Planner is designed to be user-friendly and easy to navigate. It has clear sections and prompts to help you stay organized.

3. Can I customize the new Kitchen Consultant Planner?

Yes, the new Kitchen Consultant Planner is designed to be customizable for your specific needs. You can add or remove pages and sections as needed.

4. How will the new Kitchen Consultant Planner help me as a consultant?

The new Kitchen Consultant Planner will help you stay organized and keep track of your business goals, expenses, and orders. It will also help you plan and execute successful parties and events.

5. Is the new Kitchen Consultant Planner worth the investment?

As a consultant, staying organized and on top of your business is crucial for success. The new Kitchen Consultant Planner is a valuable tool that will help you achieve your goals and grow your business, making it well worth the investment.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dannyzmom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
gilliandanielle
  • Poll
  • DanielleQ
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pamperedalf