• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Do You Know Who Julie Weitz Is?

In summary, the author is excited for a training session with the founder of Outward Image Coaching and Training, who is said to be great. The training is called "Designing an Amazing Cooking Show Experience," and is scheduled for February 11th, but is too far away for the author to take advantage of at this time. The author hopes to learn useful information to help improve their business, and anticipates a lot of fun. The speaker last year was Denise Persson, who hired the speaker. The speaker is claimed to have lots of great ideas,
urbnk8
She's coming for a training session for my cluster in Northern Minnesota. She's supposed to be awesome! I can't wait! The session is called "Designing an Amazing Cooking Show Experience". I really hope I can take away some useful information to help my business! It's not until Feb. 11 though, way too far away. I need the info now!!!

She is the founder of Outward Image Coaching and Training (outwardimage.com). She travels all over training for direct sales companies.

She is great. :thumbup: I really enjoyed her program and made many changes to my show because of her ideas. Be prepared to learn lots AND to have fun!

She was at a training in Wausau last year - missed it but heard GREAT things.

She is great and has lots of great ideas...she is well worth it! If you really can't wait, go online and you can sign up for this as a course (either recorded or like a tele-class). It will cost more, and more than likely she will have a package at this event with a reduced price.

She is awesome! I learned a lot from her & incorporated quite a bit into my shows.

She is awesome. You will walk away with many GREAT ideas. Check out her web site.

I took one of her 4 week classes on desining an amazing cooking show and learned alot-be prepared to take ALOT of notes! She is great!

I hired her live 3 times in Fl and NJ X2 ----YOU WILL GET YOUR $$$ WORTH----
IF YOU ARE A DIRECTOR IT IS REIMBURSABLE ----only if live------Enjoy----get her to sing after---she is part of a quartet---of coarse the LEAD---

She is so funny!!!! I got so much info from her. I just saw Ilene Meckly this past weekend too at our Jump into January meeting. What an inspiration!

urbnk8 said:
She's coming for a training session for my cluster in Northern Minnesota. She's supposed to be awesome! I can't wait! The session is called "Designing an Amazing Cooking Show Experience". I really hope I can take away some useful information to help my business! It's not until Feb. 11 though, way too far away. I need the info now!!!

She is the founder of Outward Image Coaching and Training (outwardimage.com). She travels all over training for direct sales companies.

How lucky are you???

I only have one word for her:

Business Changing! (guess that's two, huh!??)

I saw her last February and learned soooooo much. Her ideas helped me to redesign and make my shows more "fun" without me being fake! I love, love, love her. You will NOT be disappointed. Tell anyone who is on the fence about going to GO!!

I took her class last fall, and while she had lots of good ideas, just be prepared to take 1 or 2 and use them. I personally got overwhelmed and it brought me down. You have to use what works with your personality. I regretted the money that I spent on it. Out of all the ideas, I really only have continued to use 1 of them.

urbnk8 said:

Hmmm I'm qurious who your upline is? Mine is also in Northern MN and I had not heard about this opportunity. I'm an hr north of the cities myself. I have heard of Julie and that she is great! If it were me I would definetly go!

etteluap70PC said:
Hmmm I'm qurious who your upline is? Mine is also in Northern MN and I had not heard about this opportunity. I'm an hr north of the cities myself. I have heard of Julie and that she is great! If it were me I would definetly go!

Denise Persson is the one who hired her. I'm not sure exactly what level she is. If you want to go, it's only $10.00 and it's in Hibbing, MN.

She has lots of great ideas. Take plenty of notes, and don't try to implement all of her ideas at once.

SHe was the special speaker for National Conference in Canada last year. I enjoyed her stuff. I got more out of her director material, but still- her show changing stuff was very worth it. GO!

Julie is doing a Director's Retreat in western Michigan on March 7 & 8. Should be well worth going to!

easty clusterHello Heather,
Nice to see someone in the area on here. Several of us are rideshareing up there. pm me if you need a ride. :thumbup:

poohritz said:
Hello Heather,
Nice to see someone in the area on here. Several of us are rideshareing up there. pm me if you need a ride. :thumbup:
Off topic-Your simpson dude looks exactly like my husband to the tee!!!! LOL!!!

She is going to be in the Seattle area for our big Cluster meeting in February and I can't wait to see her. I'm even taking the day after off from work, since it is a three hour drive for me and I won't get home until after midnight. I can't wait!:)

I have two of her CD's in the car with me all of the time.... I am memorizing them word for word!!! My DH says I almost have it LOL!!! (He listens as well)

She has practical - fun - intriguing ideas....

She will be in Oregon in March as well...

$20.00 for an evening with her....PRICELESS!!!

poohritz said:
Hello Heather,

Hi Dave! Didn't know you were on here! Thanks for the offer but I think I am going up early for the Director's training. Unless you are too...? Fun to finally see someone from here on this site!

I am going to her training here in Washington State I cant wait I have herd wonderful thigns abut her

Hey everyone, I took Julie's training a couple of weeks ago and LOVE it!

Her website is really terrific, and has lots of cool stuff. She also has a affiliate program, where if you refer people and they buy through your link you get a 15% commission on their sale. So if anyone wants to order through my affiliate site, and help me out, the address is: Outward Image, Discovery is only the beginning

Or, sign up for your own account and refer all the people you know to the program! I just LOVED her program, and have implemented so many of her ideas! I am also re-listening to the audio CD to continue to get it down, there is a lot of information in her program! Good luck all!

I'm gonna be there Monday night with my director from Grand Rapids and another from her team....it'll be neat to see some fellow chef'ers there!! I didn't realize that many from around me are on here....it's neat to see you all!! I'm excited for this opportunity.....

Which direct sales company was she with previously? Kristi

I am on her FREE conference call right now. It will be available on a recording afterwards. I will see if I can figure out how to post it; its about recruiting

I'm on the call too! Great call! AND I LOVE the fact that she has a very mild voice.
Kristi

KRISTI'SCOOKING said:
Which direct sales company was she with previously? Kristi

She was with Park Lane Jewelry.

Her training was Monday and it was AWESOME!! I can'te wait to try out some of the tools she gave us! She gave us ideas to make sharing the opportunity our "favorite" part! I haven't tried it yet but I am convinced that the ideas she gave us will be very effective!

I also got to get in on her leadership training which will be great when I actually get my first recruit. In fact, I think it will help me recruit more effectively.

urbnk8 said:
She was with Park Lane Jewelry.

Her training was Monday and it was AWESOME!! I can'te wait to try out some of the tools she gave us! She gave us ideas to make sharing the opportunity our "favorite" part! I haven't tried it yet but I am convinced that the ideas she gave us will be very effective!

I also got to get in on her leadership training which will be great when I actually get my first recruit. In fact, I think it will help me recruit more effectively.

Would you care to share?? I really want to focus on recruiting & could use as much help as I can get!!:D

1. Who is Julie Weitz?

Julie Weitz is the founder of Outward Image Coaching and Training (outwardimage.com). She is a renowned trainer who travels all over to train for direct sales companies.

2. What is the training session she is coming for?

Julie Weitz is coming to conduct a training session called "Designing an Amazing Cooking Show Experience".

3. When and where is the training session taking place?

The training session is taking place on February 11 in Northern Minnesota.

4. How can I benefit from attending this training session?

Attending Julie Weitz's training session can provide you with useful information to help improve your business, especially in the direct sales industry.

5. Is the training session only for direct sales companies?

While Julie Weitz specializes in training for direct sales companies, anyone interested in designing an amazing cooking show experience can benefit from attending the session.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
riggs62
  • Karen Weber
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • melindag
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies