• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Do You Have to Enter Code for Serrated Knife?

In summary, the code for the serrated knife may vary and should be checked in the current catalog or with a consultant. Coupon codes can be used for the serrated knife as long as they are valid and meet promotion requirements. The minimum purchase amount for using a code may vary and should be checked in the terms and conditions. In most cases, the code cannot be combined with other offers, but some promotions may allow for stacking. The validity of the code may vary and should be checked in the terms and conditions.
ChefJoyJ
Do you have to enter the code GP34 for the serrate bamboo knife on all orders??

TIA!!

I personally did, but all the posts about it say that it automatically ships whether the item number in entered or not. HTH

It automatically ships.:)

erinb said:
I personally did, but all the posts about it say that it automatically ships whether the item number in entered or not. HTH
Same here!;)

I just read at the bottom of the guest flyer that it DOES NOT ship automatically... it must be listed with each guest order !!! But, that could be just the sprinkles they are referring to!

There was info in a Weekly Bites that the spreader will ship automatically. However, I put it on all my orders, so that people have info about it for warranty and so they don't wonder what the heck it is.

Related to Do You Have to Enter Code for Serrated Knife?

1. What is the code for the serrated knife?

The code for the serrated knife may vary depending on the specific product and promotion. It is best to check the current catalog or reach out to your consultant for the most up-to-date code.

2. Can I use a coupon code for the serrated knife?

Yes, you can use a coupon code for the serrated knife as long as it is valid and meets the requirements for the specific promotion. Make sure to enter the code at checkout to receive the discount.

3. Is there a minimum purchase amount to use the code for the serrated knife?

This may vary depending on the promotion. Some codes may require a minimum purchase amount while others may not. It is best to check the terms and conditions of the specific promotion to see if there is a minimum purchase requirement.

4. Can I combine the code for the serrated knife with other offers or discounts?

In most cases, the code for the serrated knife cannot be combined with other offers or discounts. However, some promotions may allow for stacking of codes. Again, it is best to check the terms and conditions of the specific promotion to see if this is allowed.

5. How long is the code for the serrated knife valid for?

The validity of the code for the serrated knife may vary depending on the promotion. Some codes may only be valid for a specific time period, while others may have no expiration date. It is important to check the terms and conditions of the specific promotion to see how long the code is valid for.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• FeliciaD
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • DebPC
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
raebates
  • pchefjaime