• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Do you have any Pampered Chef Sweatshirts to sell or trade?

In summary, Pampered Chef sweatshirts are available in sizes small, medium, large, extra-large, and 2XL. They are unisex and made of a soft cotton-polyester blend. Customization options are available for an additional fee. To care for the sweatshirt, we recommend washing in cold water, tumble drying on low heat, and avoiding bleach and direct ironing on the design.
christinaspc
Silver Member
Does anyone have any sweatshirts they want to get rid of ???? I used to have a really nice one but i don't anymore and i am not too impressed with the merrill corp. So please let me know if you do i would need either an XL or if it ran small probably a 2XL Thanks for viewing !!!!!

I love my Merril sweatshirt...hoodie. I like it a lot better than the one I bought last year from the other company. So, if you don't find one, you might want to order one from Merril...I know we have had problems with them, but I really liked this one. It is not a dress up type of sweatshirt...it is a hoodie like the kids all wear.

Related to Do you have any Pampered Chef Sweatshirts to sell or trade?

1. What sizes are available for Pampered Chef sweatshirts?

Our sweatshirts come in sizes small, medium, large, extra-large, and 2XL.

2. Are the Pampered Chef sweatshirts unisex?

Yes, our sweatshirts are designed to fit both men and women.

3. What material are the Pampered Chef sweatshirts made of?

Our sweatshirts are made of a soft and comfortable cotton-polyester blend.

4. Can I customize the Pampered Chef sweatshirt with my name or logo?

Yes, we offer customization options for our sweatshirts. You can add your name or logo for an additional fee.

5. How do I care for my Pampered Chef sweatshirt?

We recommend washing the sweatshirt in cold water and tumble drying on low heat. Avoid using bleach and ironing directly on the design.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
finley1991
  • pcladyofms
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
rompydompy
  • nicki25
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies