• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Do You Have a Favorite "Kitchen Show Live"?

In summary, a "Kitchen Show Live" is a virtual cooking demonstration that showcases Pampered Chef products and recipes. It can be attended by hosting a show or as a guest of a host. Purchases can be made during the event and there are often special deals and promotions available. Participants can also ask questions and interact with the host.
genburk
Silver Member
I was wondering what 'Kitchen show LIVE' you have seen (either live or taped) that is one of your favorites and why. Are they organized, full of tips, funny, smooth with recruiting, fit it all in, seemed really relaxed, or what?

I see that a few are on our supply order and I know that they have them at conference. I was just wondering which one really impressed you so that I could keep my eyes open for them, if they were to come available or are available now.

Thanks, Tina

I would love if they made up a compilation of "Top sellers" live shows for us to view and see their different styles!!!

hey heather -- email that suggestion to the HO! I think it is a GREAT idea!

1. What is a "Kitchen Show Live"?

A "Kitchen Show Live" is a virtual cooking demonstration that features Pampered Chef products and recipes. It is hosted by a Pampered Chef consultant and allows participants to learn new cooking techniques and see firsthand how our products can make cooking easier and more enjoyable.

2. How do I attend a "Kitchen Show Live"?

You can attend a "Kitchen Show Live" by hosting one yourself or by attending one as a guest of a host. To host a show, you can contact a Pampered Chef consultant and schedule a date. As a guest, you can ask your consultant to invite you to one of their upcoming shows.

3. Can I purchase products during a "Kitchen Show Live"?

Yes, you can purchase products during a "Kitchen Show Live" by placing an order with the consultant hosting the show. They will provide you with a link to their personal Pampered Chef website where you can browse and purchase products.

4. Are there any special deals or promotions during "Kitchen Show Live"?

Yes, there are often special deals and promotions during "Kitchen Show Live" events. These can include discounts on specific products or free gifts with purchase. Your consultant will be able to provide you with more information on any current promotions.

5. Can I ask questions during a "Kitchen Show Live"?

Absolutely! "Kitchen Show Live" events are interactive and allow for participants to ask questions, make comments, and share their own cooking experiences. Your consultant will be happy to answer any questions you may have about the products or recipes being demonstrated.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cincychef
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
cincychef
Replies
Views
missydivine
  • esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies