• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Do You Ever Feel Like You Have Recruited a Bunch Of....

In summary, the author offers a book deal if people pick a specific date in June. One of the recruits wrote back and said she wanted to pick one of the dates.
MORONS!!!! :mad: I sent out an email to my contact base offering a book the date special if they picked a specific date in June. I had one of my recruits write back that she wanted to pick one of the dates!!!:eek:

HELLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO have you own show!!!! Do I really have to explain that to her??? Apparently I do!!!

ROFL.....:rolleyes:

Omgosh...I am laughing so hard right now! :)

This just backs up my thoughts on the fact I should send out e-mails that are one sentence long. 50 of them to get the message, but one sentence long.

People don't read. I am one that has to make sure I am focusing, but I work in a school and honestly, even teachers don't read. No offense to anyone who may be a teacher!

So what dates do you have available???:DLOL!

Oh my gosh that's so funny. What in the world?! What was your reply?

LOL!!!!!!!

I am so glad I am not the only one who thought this was funny! Becky, my reponse was..."Hi X, This email special was for my CUSTOMERS and to give my CONSULTANTS ideas about how they can increase THEIR booking. This would be a great idea for YOU to send to YOUR customers since you have an empty calendar for June. Feel free to change they flyer to fit YOUR calendar. BE SURE TO CHANGE THE CONTACT INFO TO REFLECT YOUR NAME AND PHONE NUMBER!!!!"

Here's to hoping I get some bookings from her friends and family because she is to dense to change my info!!!

baychef said:
This just backs up my thoughts on the fact I should send out e-mails that are one sentence long. 50 of them to get the message, but one sentence long.

People don't read. I am one that has to make sure I am focusing, but I work in a school and honestly, even teachers don't read. No offense to anyone who may be a teacher!

So what dates do you have available???:DLOL!

Hey, I'm a teacher and I represent that remark! My office manager is forever teasing me...Jenn, did you read the email?

pcjenn said:
Hey, I'm a teacher and I represent that remark! My office manager is forever teasing me...Jenn, did you read the email?

Oh I so do this too!! When I get these long winded "regulation" updates for State Ed department I think I would rather get a root canal than read through all I should know about. Luckily, when they update a reg they preface it with a section called "What has changed"!!!

I know exactly what you mean Jenn. I sent out a sales special once and had one of my recruits try to buy at my 15% discount!!

The same lady who doesn't respond when I send out team newsletters asking for a reply. Go figure!!

Man, almost no one on my team ever replies to me. I really don't feel the love. LOL!

unfortunately, the ones the reply are the ones you don't want to talk to anyway!

Debi said:
Man, almost no one on my team ever replies to me. I really don't feel the love. LOL!

The only ones I get RSVP's from are the local people. I tell them that I need to know who is coming to our meeting because I will only print enough handouts for those who respond maybe or yes. If I run out, then they have to get a copy from another team member (what a witch!!:D) but I emphasize that more importantly, we need to have enough FOOD!!!!:chef::approve:

Usually I will get responses but sometimes I think they feel, well, if I blow off the meeting more than once, then I won't have to respond! My upline always says...WORK WITH THE WILLING!! And I am taking that to heart more and more.

Am I being a crab?We are about to have our next meeting on Monday. I like the June meeting planner so I am going to gather all of the info on summer objections and how to handle them along with balancing our business during the summer. I have things gathered from Karen Phelps, Belinda Ellsworth and Julie Anne Jones so I am going to kind of put them all together.

As I am thinking about this meeting it came to mind that I am going to be a pr*ick and do the following. I am going to ask everyone to get their cell phone out (without telling them why). Then I am going to have them all put them on vibrate only. Then, they will be asked that if theirs goes off during the meeting, quietly get up and go another part of the house to take their call. I think the White House press conference reminded me of how the interuption of a cell phone can railroad so many good thoughts. I know that many have children they need to keep in contact with but we also have some husbands that just feel their question is so important it can not wait!

Is this being a pain? I just feel that there is so much railroading of thoughts and ideas as it is, that one less distraction can't hurt. Thoughts?

Our entire cluster of directors all has this statement at the beginning of our meetings:
"Please put your cell phone on jiggle/vibrate. If it rings, you are welcome to slip out of the room to answer because we all have families that may need us from time to time while in a meeting. Keeping it on jiggle keeps from distracting others. Thanks so much."

Or something to that effect. Saying jiggle instead of vibrate, for some reason, makes them all a bit more aware and puts all at ease. I think you have not only the right but the responsibility to everyone in attendance to do this. :)

I have never had this problem! One time a consultant's cell went off and she ran to her bag and shut it off. She was really embarassed! Do people really answer their phones during a meeting???

I never have the problem of the cell phones... so funny how one group can be so different than another.

Related to Do You Ever Feel Like You Have Recruited a Bunch Of....

1. Do you ever feel like you have recruited a bunch of people who are not interested in selling Pampered Chef products?

Recruiting is a crucial part of growing your Pampered Chef business, and it's natural to occasionally encounter individuals who may not be as motivated to sell as you are. However, our company offers extensive training and support to help you build a successful team of passionate and dedicated consultants.

2. How do you handle recruiting people who are already involved with other direct sales companies?

We understand that many individuals are involved in multiple direct sales companies, and our goal is not to compete or discourage anyone from pursuing their passions. We believe in the power of collaboration and welcome consultants from all backgrounds to join our team.

3. Is it possible to recruit people who have no prior experience in direct sales?

Absolutely! At Pampered Chef, we provide comprehensive training and resources to help all of our consultants, regardless of their previous experience in direct sales. Our diverse community is made up of individuals from various backgrounds, and we encourage everyone to join and grow with us.

4. How can I ensure that the people I recruit will be successful in selling Pampered Chef products?

Success in Pampered Chef is not guaranteed, but we provide our consultants with all the tools and support they need to thrive. We recommend that you carefully select individuals who are passionate about cooking and entertaining and show a genuine interest in our products. Additionally, we encourage open communication and collaboration among our consultants to help everyone achieve their goals.

5. What type of support does Pampered Chef offer to its consultants for recruiting?

We offer a variety of resources and support for our consultants to help them with recruiting, including training materials, webinars, and one-on-one coaching. We also have a dedicated team to assist with any questions or concerns regarding recruiting and building a team. Additionally, our consultants have access to a community of like-minded individuals who are always willing to share their knowledge and experiences.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• imported_pckrissy
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Christ Follower
  • finley1991
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
PampMomof3
  • MORFIA