• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Overcoming Guilt: Dealing with Lack of Booked Shows

In summary, this woman feels guilty that she doesn't have any shows booked and goes to her cluster meeting feeling like she shouldn't be there. She thinks that if she doesn't have any shows booked the cluster meeting is the best place for her. She tries hard not to go with an open calendar and mentions that she is waiting for some calls back.
Princess
Do you ever feel guilty that you don't have any shows booked and then you go to your cluster meeting with no shows on your calendar and you feel like you shouldn't be there?

I think that if you don't have any shows booked the cluster meeting is the best place for you to be!! If anything you will just be motivated to have shows for the next meeting. Take a tele-class to get you motivated before you go so you can at least be thinking positively about your business.

If your having a great month the meeting needs you - if your having a bad month you need the meeting!! That is what my director always says!!!

Harrle said:
If your having a great month the meeting needs you - if your having a bad month you need the meeting!! That is what my director always says!!!

That's a great line! And very true! That's what meetings are for, for everyone to feed off each other's successes & motivate each other.

I am going to use that line! Tell your director thanks!

It's a hard balance at the meetings. Directors want to reward those doing well, so sometimes the ones who aren't succeeding don't get noticed. I always feel yucky leaving my meetings even though everything is upbeat and I'm usually one of the better ones there (more successful consultants in my cluster just don't come to the meetings anymore). It just never seems like I'm doing enough. This isn't my director talking but my personal perceptions. Of course, I feel the same way leaving church (oh, I should do x, y, and z more).....

It's rare that I miss a meeting. I realize how important it is to GO regardless of my show and sales numbers. Just going is a refresher on what I'm doing and why. :)

I try hard not to go with an open calendar. I at least mention that I'm doingmy ongoing catalog shows and that I'm waiting for some calls back. Actually, thats kinda what I'm doing now! Its been a tidal wave since I got back from conference. I'm hoping to make some really good calls today and tomorrow since its rainy!

1. How can I overcome feelings of guilt when I indulge in unhealthy foods?

It's important to remember that food is meant to be enjoyed and nourish our bodies. Instead of feeling guilty, try practicing mindful eating and focus on savoring each bite. Also, try incorporating more nutritious foods into your diet to balance out any indulgences.

2. What can I do to alleviate guilt after skipping a workout?

It's okay to take a break from working out every now and then. Instead of feeling guilty, focus on the bigger picture and listen to your body's needs. If you feel like you need a rest day, honor that and make sure to resume your workout routine the next day.

3. How can I handle guilt when I'm too busy to make a homemade meal?

It's important to prioritize self-care and not put too much pressure on yourself to always have a homemade meal. If you're tight on time, try meal prepping or look for healthy pre-made options at the grocery store. Remember, it's okay to give yourself a break and opt for convenience sometimes.

4. What can I do to avoid feeling guilty about treating myself?

It's important to practice balance and moderation when it comes to treating yourself. Instead of completely restricting yourself, allow yourself to enjoy small indulgences in moderation. Also, try reframing your mindset and view these treats as a form of self-care rather than something to feel guilty about.

5. How can I overcome feelings of guilt when taking time for myself?

Taking time for yourself is crucial for your mental and emotional well-being. Instead of feeling guilty, remind yourself that self-care is necessary and allows you to be the best version of yourself for others. Set boundaries and prioritize your self-care just like you would any other important task.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Shawnna
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • esavvymom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • nikked