• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Do U Have a Blog? Post It Here!

do you know of a blog where I can start?I'm not blogging as much now that the holiday sessions are done... but I am ramping up with seniors soon.I have a blog for the family:http://markandelliejacobson.shutterfly.com/and my for medical transcription:http://ellietheresa.wordpress.com/
jrstephens
I thought it would be fun to share our blogs with each other. I see some in the siggy line but I figure some my not think to list them there.

And this way we can sign up to follow each other's blogs.

Mine is The Stephens

mine is thebroderickbulletin.blogspot.com

Jennie4PC said:
mine is thebroderickbulletin.blogspot.com

How did you got your design? I can never do one cute like that. I love the winter theme and that when you scroll the sides don't move too.

I go to cutest blog on the block. Totally free to do. I had to have my sister walk me threw it.

Jennie4PC said:
I go to cutest blog on the block. Totally free to do. I had to have my sister walk me threw it.

Oh, so you don't design it on blogspot?

No I am not that creative. I am still trying to figure things out on there and I have had my blog for awhile now. I need to figure out how to show when something new was posted.

Didn't we do this several months ago?

I seem to remember telling everyone that http://www.jrmanning.com, too, although I'm behind in updating it since I'm doing the daily updates here.

I just started one: http://happylittlehouse.wordpress.com/

I finally put a short update in mine the other day...it is in my signature...

I'm not very Tech Savy (actually I'm not totally sure what a blog is) but in Mar 2006 I started doing a monthly family newsletter. It's called The Patton Perspective. At the end of every month I write about all the goofy stuff that went on that month. I have regular article titles like: Adventures Abroad - about any trips we had taken that month, Family History - a cute story about our past ('The Emu-Bear' was a big hit, as was 'Crystal vs. The Ladder') Movie Review - bet you can't guess what that's about:), Divine Intervention - our church activities and my MOPS group, Prayers & Praise, The Cats Meow - written by our two kittens, News Briefs - a few cute thing the kids have said and The Chef's Corner - news about my PC business. I have done it religiously since then and now my circulation is 45!! I love it and it is soo cool to look back and read all the silly thing the boys have said that I have forgotten.

I guess it's not really what you guys had in mind LOL

Mine is Double The Blessings. I'm already following you, Jen, but I'd love to "follow" some other fellow cheffers! :)

Crystal Patton said:
I'm not very Tech Savy (actually I'm not totally sure what a blog is) but in Mar 2006 I started doing a monthly family newsletter. <snip>

I guess it's not really what you guys had in mind LOL

Actually, that IS what we have in mind. That's pretty much what a 'blog is (it's short for "weblog" and it's everything you describe, only it's published online.

sklay723 said:
Mine is Double The Blessings. I'm already following you, Jen, but I'd love to "follow" some other fellow cheffers! :)

And I love having a follower, ha!! At least I know there are 3 people that read mind. You, Vanessa and my cousin-in-law.

This is my blog. I mainly just use it to talk about what I'm doing in the kitchen and the recipes I'm trying.

Teresa's Kitchen

I don't have a blog, but my husband and I have a website

http://www.cathyandkenny.com

:D

Ooh! I love to shamelessly plug my blog ;) I just switched over from blogspot to wordpress. my new blog is http://www.mamachef.wordpress.com

I put a link to all of your blogs on mine. If you want me to take it down, please let me know. Thanks! Happy Blog reading!

Teresa... that malt cake looks AMAZING!!

PCMelissa said:
Ooh! I love to shamelessly plug my blog ;)

I just switched over from blogspot to wordpress.

my new blog is http://www.mamachef.wordpress.com

How old are your babies? Maddie looks about my daughter's age!

WLMcCoy said:
How old are your babies? Maddie looks about my daughter's age!

Maddie is 18 months, and Cam 3 months!:eek: lol! How old is yours?

Liberty is 15 months, so they are pretty close! Maddie & Cam are too cute!

I have a blog for the family:
http://markandelliejacobson.shutterfly.com/
and my for medical transcription:
http://ellietheresa.wordpress.com/

Don't always have the time to update them, but what can ya do?!

I was thinking of doing a blog of my own. Do you mention Pampered Chef? I viewed some of the blogs and some of you mention that your a consultant. I know we're not suppose to link website to PC or our PC website.

PCMelissa said:
I put a link to all of your blogs on mine. If you want me to take it down, please let me know. Thanks! Happy Blog reading!

Same goes here. I haven't checked this thread in a while, so, I a catching up on the blogs today.

I love to plug mine as weel. I would love to have more than 3 followers, ha!

My upline said I can't mention the name of the company, but I can say that I'm a consultant for a well-known direct marketer of kitchen tools, with the initials PC. ;) My blog is about getting my house organized, so there will inevitably be photos of PC products.

noelskitchen said:
I was thinking of doing a blog of my own. Do you mention Pampered Chef? I viewed some of the blogs and some of you mention that your a consultant. I know we're not suppose to link website to PC or our PC website.

I don't think I have b/c I wasn't sure if we would get in trouble or not. I have mentioned it in the news feed on FB before but nothing permanent. I use my PC email address to kind of throw the hint out there, ha!

jrstephens said:
I don't think I have b/c I wasn't sure if we would get in trouble or not. I have mentioned it in the news feed on FB before but nothing permanent. I use my PC email address to kind of throw the hint out there, ha!

That's what I was worried about. I want to mention it but not so that it breaks any rules.

jrstephens said:
Same goes here. I haven't checked this thread in a while, so, I a catching up on the blogs today.

youve got another follower jennifer!

heres mine - http://remotecontrolathlete.blogspot.com/

thecougchef said:
youve got another follower jennifer!

heres mine - http://remotecontrolathlete.blogspot.com/

Cute title Meaghan!

jrstephens said:

Never had "followers" but it is kind of cool. Now I need to take some pictures and do some updates! The kids and I skied 2.2 miles last Saturday but I don't think I got any pictures of that. I do have pictures of the kids during training Monday night, maybe I'll take lunch and put those up.

Well someone finally caught me in fire gear with their camera so I posted some pictures...I forget how short I am until I see a picture with all guys and me...

so nice to see the front of your face janet :)

Mine is mustinfamily.blogspot.com

Im glad you guys did this! This will be a fun way to get to know each other!

thecougchef said:
so nice to see the front of your face janet :)

Where? I hide from cameras...you can see my face between the flags... ;)

If you catch me on a camera, it is usually accidental...I haven't spotted you to hide.

There are a few pictures around from NC 2007 but that is about it.

janetupnorth said:
Where? I hide from cameras...you can see my face between the flags... ;)

If you catch me on a camera, it is usually accidental...I haven't spotted you to hide.

There are a few pictures around from NC 2007 but that is about it.

Here's one of Janet - unfortunately I'm in it too.

Attachments

• Janet.jpg
    Janet.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 358
BethCooks4U said:
Here's one of Janet - unfortunately I'm in it too.
Thanks a lot Beth - that was a rough picture! (For me, you look fine.)

janetupnorth said:
Thanks a lot Beth - that was a rough picture! (For me, you look fine.)

You're welcome! :p :D

...and I think it's way "rougher" of me! We all think you're a cute gal! :angel:

Oh my, yeah right...people say I'm too hard on myself, but that is no make-up, long trip, I think my chin broke out from something my mom made and I was nice and ate and I have a softball T-shirt tan...notice the white shoulders...sigh...Oh well...it's real!

Related to Do U Have a Blog? Post It Here!

1. What is your blog about?

My blog, The Stephens, is primarily focused on sharing my experiences as a Pampered Chef consultant and providing tips, tricks, and recipes for using Pampered Chef products in the kitchen. I also occasionally share personal stories and updates about my life and family.

2. How often do you post on your blog?

I try to post at least once a week, but it varies depending on my schedule and any new products or promotions from Pampered Chef. I also try to post more frequently during busy seasons, such as the holiday season.

3. Do you share any exclusive content on your blog?

Yes, I often share exclusive recipes and tips that are not available on the Pampered Chef website or social media pages. I also occasionally host giveaways and promotions exclusively for my blog readers.

4. Can I subscribe to your blog?

Yes, you can subscribe to my blog by entering your email address on the right side of the homepage. You will receive an email notification whenever a new post is published.

5. Can I follow your blog on social media?

Yes, you can follow me on Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest. I share links to my blog posts on these platforms and also share behind-the-scenes content and sneak peeks of upcoming posts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• NooraK
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
Replies
Views
RebelChef
Replies
Views
tabnat80