• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Do People Like This Product?What Are Some Examples of Ways to Use

It's awesome for making small amounts of anything for baking or for whipping up something quick like eggs.
vgmontes
Do people like this product?

What are some examples of ways to use it?

Re: Mini-WhippersI bought a few for giveaways and NO ONE wants them! :) I like to mix hot chocolate or any powdered drink with it. ;)

Re: Mini-WhippersNo one wants them and they're free? wow... i guess i wont get them

Re: Mini-WhippersI love them for making tomato soup...it mixes the soup and the milk perfectly!

Re: Mini-WhippersI use mine for mixing the cream and sugar in my coffee each morning. Saves me wasting plastic stirs and mixes quicker than a spoon.

Re: Mini-WhippersI have the exact opposite problem of Dot's. I have people fighting over them. I personally love them!

Re: Mini-WhippersMy husband uses them for his instant breakfast drink every morning, and the kids use them for chocolate milk. :)

Re: Mini-WhippersThey're great for mixing up any small amount of anything. They're especially good for whipping up dressings, since they do a good job of emulsifying oils and vinegars.

Re: Mini-WhippersAlthough the two I personally own are used primarily for mixing chocolate milk, I use them for all types of things. Along with what's already been mentioned, they're great for mixing up the Oil Dipping Seasonings dips. Also, when baking I like to beat the eggs separately, then add to the batter. When there's only one or two eggs involved, the mine-whipper is perfect for the job.I'm with vgmontes, too. When I do a give-away, these are very popular.

Re: Mini-WhippersThese get nabbed quick when I have them in my selection of give-aways. I love them. I also use it for mashing bananas! Does a great job in quick time. Every week I make the kids banana choc. chip pancakes and we put mashed bananas in the batter. I put the bananas in the small batter bowl or other small bowl and then use the mini-whipper on them. The kids love the job of mashing the bananas. :)

Re: Mini-WhippersGreat for whipping up a single egg in the prep bowl.

Re: Mini-WhippersI can't believe no one wants them. Like others who posted, they are the first thing to go when I have them in my gift bowl. Really great for all the small whisking jobs!

Re: Mini-WhippersThey are great for drizzling melted chocolate. It is so much easier than using a plastic bag!

Re: Mini-WhippersI have a customer who owns a local bakery and loves the mini whipper. She insists that everyone needs 1 or 2 of these in their kitchen. When she mentions this at a show they sell like mad.

Re: Mini-WhippersI sometimes microwave myself an egg, so I use the mini-whipper to whip up the egg in a mug - works great!
I've had people tell me that this is one the 'must-have' PC products!

Re: Mini-Whippersthanks for all of the advice!

microwaving an egg? interesting...

Re: Mini-WhippersI, too have people who are not thrilled when they win this.... FREE!! But, I use mine for choc. milk. My teenager son uses it to make his Carnation Instant Breakfast stuff... good idea for soup. I make dried tomato soup for lunch almost everyday!

Re: Mini-WhippersI don't have one..but..my bff does..and she LOVES it.

1. Do people actually like this product?

Yes, our customers love this product! We have received numerous positive reviews and feedback from satisfied customers who have used this product and seen great results.

2. What are some popular ways to use this product?

There are endless possibilities for using this product! Some popular ways to use it include as a multi-purpose cooking tool, for meal prep and organization, and for creating unique and delicious recipes.

3. Can this product be used for both cooking and baking?

Absolutely! This product is versatile and can be used for both cooking and baking. Its high-quality materials and design make it suitable for a wide range of culinary tasks.

4. Are there any recipes specifically designed for this product?

Yes, we have a variety of recipes that are specifically designed for this product. Our website and cookbooks offer a wide selection of recipes to inspire and guide you in using this product.

5. Is this product easy to clean and maintain?

Definitely! This product is designed with convenience in mind and is easy to clean and maintain. It is dishwasher safe and its durable materials ensure long-lasting use with proper care.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Halle-Doodle
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
keynibear
  • NelsonInTheKitchen
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies