• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Do Pampered Chef Shirts Bring in Leads? A Discussion

but I haven't found anything I love enough to keep. It's interesting - and I'm not sure why this is, but I get way more comments when I wear my PC pin from Nancy's, than any of my clothing.....and my director swears by her PC cap from VIP - she throws it on when she's having a bad hair day and gets all kinds of leads......Maybewith the clothing, it's because people are afraid you will think they are staring at your chest when you wear the clothing???:o I'm not sure - but I keep several pins handy to wear - and bought 3 of the new ones from Nancy at Conference!Becky - what do the
SusanBP0129
Do any of you wear PC shirts, etc? If so, do you find it brings you many leads? Just wondering if it's worth it....

I use the tote bag that you put the catalog in the front. I found a couple of people have asked me if I sell PC.

I love the tote bag. I have a few shirts. One thing on VIP's shirts - they run big and everyone I know says the same thing. I usually wear a M/L and it takes a small in all their stuff. Haven't had much luck wearing them tho to be honest. More noticed with the tote bag. I drop my wallet in and take it everywhere!

Cindycooks said:
I love the tote bag. I have a few shirts. One thing on VIP's shirts - they run big and everyone I know says the same thing. I usually wear a M/L and it takes a small in all their stuff. Haven't had much luck wearing them tho to be honest. More noticed with the tote bag. I drop my wallet in and take it everywhere!

I really haven't had much luck wearing PC shirts but I keep hoping!! :) :)

I get comments every now and then but usually someone has a consultant or they want to know how to replace a broken stone!!

I have found VIP shirts to be oddly sized. I have two medium shirts...same style and fabric content...one fits, one doesn't! One shirt that said "runs big" so I bought a small instead of the usual medium....I can hardly breath in it!! I have always been disappointed in the prices of VIP stuff. VIP (correct me if I'm wrong...I'm sure someone will) was started by Jay and is now being managed by Jay and Doris' son-in-law. If it has a direct connection to PC (unlike Merrill and Nancy's Artworks), they could offer us something at a better price...IMO.

It's interesting - and I'm not sure why this is, but I get way more comments when I wear my PC pin from Nancy's, than any of my clothing.....and my director swears by her PC cap from VIP - she throws it on when she's having a bad hair day and gets all kinds of leads......Maybewith the clothing, it's because people are afraid you will think they are staring at your chest when you wear the clothing???:eek: I'm not sure - but I keep several pins handy to wear - and bought 3 of the new ones from Nancy at Conference!

Becky - what do the new Nancy's pins look like?

ChefBeckyD said:
Maybewith the clothing, it's because people are afraid you will think they are staring at your chest when you wear the clothing???:eek:

Why do you think I wear "Pampered Chef" plastered across my chest?? At least maybe SOMEONE will look at it! :D :D

Okay...just kidding. I do have one VIP shirt that should have been a reject. When I put it on the logo was almost totally under my armpit...I kept tugging on it to come back to the front and finally gave up on it!!

Do you put the pins on your clothing, or do you pin them to your purse? I never had any luck with them on my purse. After conference, I decided to buy the catalog tote & I have been using that as my purse instead. I heard people talking behind me at the grocery store about it, but that's all so far. I have a couple of shirts that I wear to the zoo, grocery, etc., but I've never had anyone talk about them.

GeorgiaPeach said:

I get comments every now and then but usually someone has a consultant or they want to know how to replace a broken stone!!

I have found VIP shirts to be oddly sized. I have two medium shirts...same style and fabric content...one fits, one doesn't! One shirt that said "runs big" so I bought a small instead of the usual medium....I can hardly breath in it!! I have always been disappointed in the prices of VIP stuff. VIP (correct me if I'm wrong...I'm sure someone will) was started by Jay and is now being managed by Jay and Doris' son-in-law. If it has a direct connection to PC (unlike Merrill and Nancy's Artworks), they could offer us something at a better price...IMO.

I know what ya mean! I've purchased several items from VIP, but they are pricey! I watch ebay for people selling their shirts, you can sometimes get a bargain there. I do get comments usually when I wear logo wear--I need to get that catty tote bag though;)

GeorgiaPeach said:

I TOTALLY agree with you. Also I think for the money they want for the stuff, they are not that good. I bought a baseball jersey for the HWC & got an XL & could not get it on, so I kept it:rolleyes: (hate sending things back) So i ordered another 1, tried a 1X & that 1 is like a huge nightgown! I bought some stuff off Ebay, but get most comments with the tote.

I personally carry my bag from confernce it has catalogs in it, and I have one PC shirt from VIP that wear. But I get alot of attention when I use my bag from confernce, Also when you go grocery shopping use your seasons best cookbook for your shopping list and bring it with you, it works like a gem!!!!

Is there a way to order from Nancy's via internet?

TIA;
liz

My Nancy's pins totally work! I've had someone ask almost every time I wear them.

Yes, you can order online. http://www.nancyweb.com/pc/pages/home.htm

cmdtrgd said:
Becky - what do the new Nancy's pins look like?

The new pins are designed alot like the bag we got at conference......The are rectangular - in a cream color - and Just have the PC Logo on them - "The Pampered Chef" in big letters, and then smaller under that "Discover the Chef in You!" They look very nice.
I usually wear my pin on my clothing - higher up then the logo on the clothing would be;) - and in the winter, I make sure there is always one on my coat!
I have gotten actual bookings on the spot from wearing the pin - I think it is a great $2 investment!

I carry the tote as a purse, and I have had MANY comments, make sure you keep plenty of catalogs in the side, I give them out like candy, and I keep a pad of door prize slips for them to complete. I also purchased 2 of the sleeveless polos from VIP at conference, I wear them a lot, and have had lots of response. Yesterday, at the dentist's office, laying back in the chair, my dentist says, "SO, tell me about the Pmapered Chef " first, I was taken back-I forgot I had my shirt on, then I launched into my 30 second commercial. I told him I was on a mission to bring families back around the dinnertable. My contribution to help change society ills. He laughed, agreed, and then we talked about society's problems, and how something simple as families talking around the dinner table make such a difference. he did not ask for a catalog, but the receiptionist did. I have another appointment in 2 weeks, and she will work on her order and she is thinking about having a show !!!

ChefBeckyD said:
It's interesting - and I'm not sure why this is, but I get way more comments when I wear my PC pin from Nancy's, than any of my clothing.....and my director swears by her PC cap from VIP - she throws it on when she's having a bad hair day and gets all kinds of leads......Maybewith the clothing, it's because people are afraid you will think they are staring at your chest when you wear the clothing???:eek: I'm not sure - but I keep several pins handy to wear - and bought 3 of the new ones from Nancy at Conference!

I can't find the pins on Nancy's site - what category are they under?

dannyzmom said:
I can't find the pins on Nancy's site - what category are they under?

Logo Pin - Item #856P = $2.00

At conference they offered a 'Logo Pack" = 72 Small Logo Stickers, 32 Large Clear Sticker (1.75" x 5"), & 2 Logo Posters (17" x 8"), 2 logo Pins, Item #699 @ $10.00 - These were nice if you use stickers - all have the new tagline with the exception of the 72 small (18 stickers per page x 4 pages)

I don't know if they still have it available or if it was just a conference pack? You could call them 719.550.1000 (9am - 3pm MST)

Leea

Speaking of Nancy's....I ordered the Logo Pack - and the Stationary Pack.....Has anyone from Wave 3 gotten their order yet? I was hoping to use some of the stuff I got when I send out invites for my Sneak Peek show - I'm getting a little worried (they have to go out next week!):confused:

Never Mind!Just got my Nancy's order! I love that she puts in a GREAT bonus package for shopping at Conference!:)

I haven't gotten my wave 3 stuff yet!!!! I can't wait though... I always love her stuff........ I am thinking about using my catalog bag as my purse and see what happens.......

OK People
This is what I do. I go to the clearance racks at Target,Walmart,Mervyn's, or even yard sales or where ever I can get blouses for cheap. (The most I have paid is $5). I have even done ball caps too. I have a few of the logos on my computer that I have turned into iron-on transfers. I can get several logos on 1 sheet and I transfer them onto my bargain basement blouses. I have them in several styles and colors and I wear them everytime I am out in public. People don't throw themselves at me but I do get quite a few hits...mostly from the people who already know and love PC. I have also designed a "round up from the heart" that I wear to my shows as a reminder to me to share that part of the PC program. I have yet to have anyone shoot it down. I have a HWC logo just for May or any Relay for Life fundraisers. Since I am still fairly new at this, I don't have the funds to pay for the "designer originals". If any of you are interested in any of these just IM me and I will send them on to you. Valerie

Related to Do Pampered Chef Shirts Bring in Leads? A Discussion

1. Do I have to wear a Pampered Chef shirt to bring in leads?

No, wearing a Pampered Chef shirt is not a requirement for bringing in leads. However, it can help to create brand recognition and make you easily identifiable as a representative of Pampered Chef.

2. Can I customize my Pampered Chef shirt with my name or contact information?

Yes, you can customize your Pampered Chef shirt with your name or contact information. This can be a great way to promote your business and make it easier for potential leads to get in touch with you.

3. Are there any specific guidelines for wearing a Pampered Chef shirt?

While there are no strict guidelines for wearing a Pampered Chef shirt, we recommend wearing it to events, parties, and other occasions where you will be interacting with potential leads. It's also a good idea to keep your shirt clean and presentable to ensure a professional appearance.

4. Will wearing a Pampered Chef shirt increase my sales?

Wearing a Pampered Chef shirt can help to increase brand recognition and make potential leads more aware of your business. However, sales ultimately depend on your own efforts and the quality of your products. We recommend using a combination of marketing strategies, including wearing a Pampered Chef shirt, to boost your sales.

5. Can I purchase Pampered Chef shirts for my team?

Yes, you can purchase Pampered Chef shirts for your team. You can find a variety of styles and sizes on our website, and you can even customize them with your team's name or logo. This can be a great way to create a sense of unity and professionalism within your team.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Ginger428
  • PChefCharlotte
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
ritabenson
  • JenniferB