• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Do Not Put Caramel Sprinkles in Your Coffee!!!

In summary, it is not recommended to put caramel sprinkles in your coffee from Pampered Chef as they are intended for use as a topping on desserts and will not dissolve in hot coffee. Although safe to eat, consuming them in your coffee may result in a potential choking hazard. The caramel sprinkles can be used for other desserts and as a topping for yogurt or oatmeal, but if accidentally mixed into coffee, it is best to strain the mixture.
etteluap70PC
Gold Member
I tried the caramel sprinkles this am before I read the ingredients. It has flour and some other stuff that is NOT good in coffee! I had all kinds of floaties and it was just not a pleasant exp. I would say anything but a liquid is good!

I did not try the cinamon sprinkles

I tried the same thing! yummy, minus the floaties!

Well I am glad you liked it. I had to throw mine out. I LOVE caramel and it just wasn't for me.

I mixed the Cinnamon sprinkles with Lo-Fat Yogurt rather than use Splenda,
and added fresh strawberries. It was marvelous! So, it might be a potential
Diet aide when just sprinkled.

but I do not think that would be any better.Hi there! Thank you for sharing your experience with the caramel sprinkles. I'm sorry to hear that it didn't meet your expectations. Our products are carefully crafted with high-quality ingredients, but we understand that everyone's taste and preferences can vary. We appreciate your feedback and will take it into consideration for future product development. If you are looking for a liquid option, I would recommend trying our flavored syrups. They are made specifically for coffee and can add a delicious touch of flavor without any added flour or other ingredients. We also have a variety of other products that may better suit your tastes. Thank you for giving our caramel sprinkles a try and for being a valued customer. We hope you'll continue to explore our products and find something that you love. Happy cooking!

1. Can I use caramel sprinkles in my coffee from Pampered Chef?

No, it is not recommended to put caramel sprinkles in your coffee from Pampered Chef. These sprinkles are intended for use as a topping on desserts and should not be mixed into hot beverages.

2. Will the caramel sprinkles dissolve in hot coffee?

No, the caramel sprinkles will not dissolve in hot coffee. They are designed to maintain their texture and add a crunchy element to desserts. Mixing them into hot coffee will result in a gritty and unpleasant texture.

3. Is it safe to consume caramel sprinkles in my coffee?

While the caramel sprinkles are safe to eat, it is not recommended to consume them in your coffee. They are not meant for use as a beverage mix-in and may not dissolve completely, leading to a potential choking hazard.

4. Can I use the caramel sprinkles for anything else besides desserts?

Yes, the caramel sprinkles can be used as a topping for a variety of desserts such as ice cream, cupcakes, and cookies. They can also be added to yogurt or oatmeal for a sweet and crunchy addition.

5. What should I do if I accidentally put caramel sprinkles in my coffee?

If you accidentally put caramel sprinkles in your coffee, it is best to strain the mixture through a fine-mesh sieve to remove the sprinkles. However, to prevent this from happening, it is recommended to only use the sprinkles as a topping for desserts and not mix them into hot beverages.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
wadesgirl
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • stayinathomemama
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
pampchefrhondab