• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Do Dallas/Ft. Worth Consultants Have the Same Director?

In summary, a Dallas/Ft. Worth consultant for Pampered Chef is responsible for promoting and selling high-quality kitchen products in the Dallas and Fort Worth areas. They also host cooking shows and provide cooking tips and recipes. To become a consultant, you can sign up on their website or reach out to a current consultant. The benefits of being a consultant include a flexible schedule, commission and bonuses, and access to exclusive products and discounts. To host a cooking show, you can contact a consultant or find one on their website. Pampered Chef offers a variety of kitchen products through their consultants, including cookware, bakeware, kitchen tools, and pantry items. They also provide personalized recommendations and advice for customers' specific cooking needs.
MeesMom3
Just out of curiousity, do some of you have the same Director? If so, who is it? I'm in Abilene and can't make our cluster meetings here. They are scheduled on nights I work. :(

I am the only one on here under my director
we meet in Rockwall I can't imagine you'd want to drive that far to attend a meeting, we meet at 6:30 on the frist tuesday of the month.

Teresa

My director is in the process of finding hospitality for me right now.

There are two of us under the same director in this group - Lorlee Clark in Flower Mound - Myself and Melissa McCall in Arkansas I think Melissa has a hospitality director in her area.

Related to Do Dallas/Ft. Worth Consultants Have the Same Director?

What is the role of a Dallas/Ft. Worth consultant?

A Dallas/Ft. Worth consultant for Pampered Chef is responsible for promoting and selling our high-quality kitchen products to customers in the Dallas and Fort Worth areas. They also host cooking shows and provide cooking tips and recipes to help customers get the most out of their purchases.

How do I become a Dallas/Ft. Worth consultant for Pampered Chef?

To become a consultant, you can sign up on our website or reach out to a current consultant in the Dallas/Ft. Worth area. We also offer training and support to help you launch your business and reach your sales goals.

What are the benefits of being a Dallas/Ft. Worth consultant for Pampered Chef?

As a consultant, you can enjoy a flexible schedule, the opportunity to earn income through commission and bonuses, and access to exclusive products and discounts. You will also have the chance to build relationships with customers and other consultants in the area.

How can I host a cooking show with a Dallas/Ft. Worth consultant?

To host a cooking show, you can reach out to a consultant in the Dallas/Ft. Worth area or visit our website to find a consultant near you. They will work with you to plan and customize a show that fits your needs and preferences.

What types of products does Pampered Chef offer through their Dallas/Ft. Worth consultants?

Pampered Chef offers a wide range of kitchen products, including cookware, bakeware, kitchen tools, and pantry items. Our consultants can also provide personalized recommendations and advice on the best products for your specific cooking needs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
beckyjsmith
  • dianevill
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies