• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Display During Show ( Services)

In summary, the most popular products to display during a Pampered Chef show include the Deluxe Cooking Blender, Quick Cooker, Mix 'N Chop, Rockcrok Everyday Pan, and Bamboo Fiber Mixing Bowls. To effectively incorporate demonstrations into your display, have all necessary ingredients and tools readily available, use clear instructions, and engage with the audience. Tips for setting up an eye-catching display include using varying height levels, colorful products, and an organized arrangement. Engage with the audience by asking for volunteers, encouraging questions and feedback, and incorporating interactive elements. To make sure your display is informative and educational, provide detailed information about each product, demonstrate different uses and techniques, and highlight the benefits of using Pampered Chef products in the kitchen.
smilesarepriceless
Gold Member
I had posted this pic, and someone had asked me for a copy, so I thought I'd just drop it here in case someone else wanted it :>

I had several people ask me about fundraising, and I really believe it was b/c this was up...b/c i completely forgot to mention it in my show.....

Attachments

• display_board.jpg
    display_board.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 573
  • SERVICES_I_OFFER.doc
    37 KB · Views: 450
This is great, Heather - thanks! I think I'll add something about the business opportunity, though...

Here's what I came up with...

Attachments

• SERVICES_I_OFFER - 2.doc
    20.5 KB · Views: 463
Last edited:
I love it! Thanks Heather and Cathy... now to go and personalize and print!

They are both WONDERFUL!! Thanks for sharing!

Thanks guys for sharing. I am going to take this to my show tomorrow.

Ann

i'm printing mine now, thanks!! heather, what font did you use in the picture of it? that's a nice clean font.

And I should add - I like this very much! I changed Heather's version just a bit with Cathy's idea. :)

Yeah...I made that in a super hurry this past week before a show..But I totally am going to redo mine to add the business opportunity..!!!

Cool idea. Thanks.

How can I change the personal info at boyyom?I love the flyer.

How do I cange the personal info at bottom?

You guys both have your personal info on the bottom - how do I change that? It's in a faded-ish font and seems to stay on there like letterhead...very ocool trick, I might add - tell me more! !:)

double click around the wording... it's the footer. once it's clicked the box should open up with the info in it. if that doesn't work go to view, header and footer. hth

Related to Display During Show ( Services)

What are the most popular Pampered Chef products to display during a show?

The most popular products to display during a Pampered Chef show include the Deluxe Cooking Blender, the Quick Cooker, the Mix 'N Chop, the Rockcrok Everyday Pan, and the Bamboo Fiber Mixing Bowls.

How can I effectively incorporate demonstrations into my display during a show?

To effectively incorporate demonstrations into your display, make sure to have all necessary ingredients and tools readily available, use clear and concise instructions, and engage with the audience by asking for volunteers to help with the demonstration.

Are there any tips for setting up an eye-catching display during a show?

To set up an eye-catching display, use a variety of height levels, incorporate colorful and visually appealing products, and arrange items in an organized and aesthetically pleasing manner.

What are some ways to engage with the audience during a display at a show?

Some ways to engage with the audience during a display include asking for volunteers, encouraging questions and feedback, and incorporating interactive elements such as games or challenges.

How can I make sure my display is informative and educational for the audience?

To make sure your display is informative and educational, provide detailed information about each product, demonstrate different uses and techniques, and highlight the benefits of using Pampered Chef products in the kitchen.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jolie_Paradoxe
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pcchefjane
  • Chef Bobby
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
angel7581
  • raebates