• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Display Cards & FliPampered Chefhart

In summary, the author does not like the flip chart they purchased and is disappointed with it. They suggest using it, but with some modifications, such as using a binder.
jenpartain
Silver Member
Do you like them? I'm still unsure of getting them. Please convince me if you like them but tell me why too.

Thanks!!!

I am not too please with my flip chart that I purchased only because it cracked right along the edge, so soon mine will fall completely off. It wasn't too soon after I purchased it that it started to break. I do like the whole concept of how it displays, but I am disappointed that it didn't hold up better.

Call up HO right away and they will send you another one no questions. I love mine. You should use it in your show and go to it and have people look thru it.

I have had mine for some time now, so I am sure it's past any warranty- I purchased it soon after it was available. I may just buy another one down the road once it completely lets loose : )

my director has one and has used it at several set-ups we have done and I hate it.

If you want to look at the other side you have to pick it up and turn it around and trying to look at the guest and host specials people gets confused. What I have done is take the black 3 ring binder and put it on a book stand, I use clear sheet protectors, then they can look at the cookware flyers together, forged cutlery together and the host and guest specials for one months togther, It looks better to me. They don't have to pick it up when looking at every other page plus I don't have to worry about them knocking things over either when looking at it.

:p That's is my own opinion:p

~

It is included in the bonus package that new consultants can order in their first 60 days. The cost is now $36 instead of the $30 but it is still a bargain for them!

Yeah, I hate it too. Mine also cracked on the edge. I use a binder with the clear pages in it and I just pass it around for people to look at. I have a picture of my son on the first page. My reason for doing PC!

I use mine all the time. I have it set up either on the coffee table where everyone can flip though it or on my display table. I put the Host specials,Knife chart,cookware,Bridal fyler & Fundrasier fyler.

Thank you!Thank you for your posts. I've decided to just get the cards and put them in the binder I have. I like the idea of the book stand.

thank you!

I like the idea of a book stand too! I have the flip chart & take it to shows, but I like the idea of the binder on a book stand better. For the same reason as it's too confusing to flip the chart back & forth. I think I'll just put host & guest specials in it & put it up at my checkout. I want to start using a binder to go over during the show so I remember to talk about everything--RUFTH, specials, booking, recruiting, wedding....

Related to Display Cards & FliPampered Chefhart

1. What are display cards and Flip Charts used for?

Display cards and Flip Charts are used to showcase the various products and recipes offered by Pampered Chef. They are a visual aid for both consultants and customers to see the products in action and learn about their features and uses.

2. How do I use display cards and Flip Charts in my Pampered Chef parties?

Display cards and Flip Charts can be used as a part of your demonstration at Pampered Chef parties. You can use them to introduce new products, explain their features, and demonstrate how to use them in recipes. They can also be used as a reference for customers to browse through and ask questions about.

3. Are there different types of display cards and Flip Charts available?

Yes, there are different types of display cards and Flip Charts available for different product categories, such as bakeware, cookware, and cutlery. There are also seasonal display cards and Flip Charts for special promotions or holidays.

4. Can I customize my own display cards and Flip Charts?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers the option to customize your own display cards and Flip Charts with your contact information and branding. This can be a great way to personalize your demonstrations and increase brand recognition.

5. How do I store and transport display cards and Flip Charts?

Display cards and Flip Charts can be easily stored in a binder or folder with plastic sleeves to protect them. For transportation, you can use a carrying case or tote designed specifically for display cards and Flip Charts to keep them organized and in good condition.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefErin
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
ChefErin
  • dbarkman
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
chefann
  • jrb0328