• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Display Cards: Do They Help With Sales?

In summary, the display cards do not come with plastic sleeves and few people use them. They can be purchased on Supply.
jrb0328
when you order the display cards on supply do they come with the plastic sleeves? and how many people use the display cards? do they really help with sales?

...bumping

They do not come with plastic sleeves.I personally do not use them. I never have room for the flip chart on my table! I used to take a binder with info and included these, but I have cut down on the things I bring and the binder got left behind.

can the sleeves be purchased on supply? i cant seem to find anything on them

nvm i think i found what i was looking for. i was looking in the wrong place thanks

I use them on my display board when I do vendor events and what-nots. One of my downline consultants and I put this together...It's on my family-room floor for the pictures but you can get the idea. I used velcro dots to secure the display cards to the board. When I do events I set up a 6' table with the PC table cloth, the board in teh background, and various products (3-tier stand, FC, UM, etc)

crud...having uploading issues - lemme try another way...
PamperedChef036.jpg

PamperedChef039.jpg

PamperedChef038.jpg

PamperedChef037.jpg

Last edited:
i like that - you did a great job on it.

nice work Carloyn. It looks really nice.

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!! THAT is so AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!

What a great way to use the display cards ~ that looks so nice!

Very nice! I like it.

I use the Theme show display cards in a regular binder that also has the host specials, guest specials, Opp. information and some scrapbooking pages with things that I have or hope to accomplsih with PC. I got the idea off the Interactive shows DVD. Don't know if it works yet as I just put it together. :chef:

That looks amazing!

Putting them in the binder is a great idea. I've been thinking more and more about doing a binder.

Carolyn - your board looks great!! I might have to borrow the idea for fairs!!!

I have the flip-top display and I like the idea of it, but as others have said, there is hardly ever room for it when all is said and done. I think the photos are nice so it might be a good idea to put them in a regular binder with host info, etc. as someone else mentioned...

Thanks for all the compliments on the board. It was a dual effort - my FD and I bothhad a hand in making it - her more than me.

Hi,

Where did you find the pictures for your display board?

Thanks!

Avelissar

They are called "display cards" on our supply order...I think they are $1 per set

Related to Display Cards: Do They Help With Sales?

What are display cards and how do they help with sales?

Display cards are small cards that feature product images, descriptions, and pricing. They are used to showcase products and create interest among customers. They can help with sales by providing customers with more information about products and highlighting their features and benefits.

Do display cards really make a difference in sales?

Yes, display cards can make a significant difference in sales. They provide customers with visual cues and information that can persuade them to make a purchase. They also help to create a professional and organized display, which can make a positive impression on customers.

How should I use display cards to maximize their impact on sales?

Display cards should be strategically placed near the products they represent. They can also be used to create eye-catching displays and can be placed at the checkout counter to encourage impulse purchases. It's also important to regularly update display cards with new products and promotions to keep customers engaged.

Are there any tips for designing effective display cards?

Yes, there are a few tips for designing effective display cards. First, use high-quality images that accurately represent the product. Keep the design simple and easy to read, with key information such as product name, features, and pricing clearly displayed. Use colors and fonts that align with your brand and make sure the card is visually appealing.

Where can I find display cards for my Pampered Chef products?

Display cards can be purchased from the Pampered Chef website or through your Pampered Chef consultant. You can also create your own display cards using design software or templates provided by Pampered Chef. If you are a consultant, you can order display cards from the Consultant Workstation.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefErin
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
ChefErin
  • dbarkman
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
chefann
  • pamperedkel