• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Disney Cards: How Can They Motivate Your Team?

In summary, Disney cards are collectible cards featuring characters and scenes from Disney media. They can be used as trading cards, playing cards, or for various card games. Some ideas for using Disney cards in the kitchen include using them as recipe cards, place cards for a Disney-themed dinner party, or decorations for a Disney-inspired cake. There are specific card sets featuring popular characters and limited edition sets for special events. Disney cards can also be used as gifts or party favors for Disney fans of all ages. They can be purchased from the official Disney store, retailers that sell collectibles and trading cards, and online from various sellers and auction sites.
Kelly8
I would love some ideas! My upline director, M. Ross, gave us some Disney cards that have the characters on them and numbers to 8 (I think they are go-fish cards). I would love to use them to MOTIVATE my team, especially with Disney around the corner! I stress "motivate" because I don't want to use them for recognition. I want the cards to represent something that they will want to work really hard for.

My hubby and I had thought about having them earn the cards (how to earn TBD), then after 6 months, whoever has the most in value (add up the cards value) will win $50 they can use towards Disney spending money, or conference, etc. I would very much like it to go back into their business, so even PC dollars. As consultants, what would you like to see? What would you work hard to earn that would be reasonable?

Hey Kelly,
I think I met you at Leadership last year -- you (and your roomies) rescued my friend and I from waiting forever at the elevator. Is that you? Are you going to Leadership?

Anyway, last year when I was very close to promoting, I adapted something from here and offered incentives for basically doing your job. It didn't come to fruition totally because my team apparently didn't want to do it, but I know if I was a consultant I would have busted my butt to get the stuff. I'll probably try it again here at some point.

I like the Disney card idea though! I'm sure you could adapt it to this, just use the cards instead of the tickets.

Attachments

• letter to promote.doc
    26 KB · Views: 337
Thanks so much! I would have to tailor it a little, but I love the letter. It really appeals to everyone!

1. What are Disney cards and how are they used?

Disney cards are collectible cards featuring characters and scenes from Disney movies, TV shows, and theme parks. They can also be used as trading cards, playing cards, or for various card games.

2. Can you provide some ideas for using Disney cards in the kitchen?

Sure! You can use Disney cards as recipe cards to add some fun to your collection. They can also be used as place cards for a Disney-themed dinner party, or as decorations for a Disney-inspired cake or cupcakes.

3. Are there any specific Disney characters or movies that have their own card sets?

Yes, there are card sets featuring popular characters like Mickey Mouse, Frozen, Toy Story, and more. There are also limited edition sets for special events and collaborations.

4. Can I use Disney cards as gifts or party favors?

Absolutely! Disney cards make great gifts for Disney fans of any age. They can also be used as party favors for a Disney-themed birthday party or as prizes for games at a Disney-themed event.

5. Where can I purchase Disney cards?

You can purchase Disney cards from the official Disney store, as well as many retailers that sell collectibles and trading cards. You can also find them online from various sellers and auction sites.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• CassieMarie
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • RaggedyAunt
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
RaggedyAunt
  • Jean DeVries