• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discovering the World of Wireless: My Daughter's New Laptop Adventure

In summary, "Dd New Laptop - I Did It!" is a program offered by Pampered Chef that allows consultants to earn a new laptop by meeting certain sales and recruiting goals. To qualify, you must be an active consultant and meet specific requirements within a certain time frame. The laptop options available may vary and will be communicated by Pampered Chef. It may take 4-6 weeks to receive the laptop once qualified, and you can participate multiple times as long as you continue to meet the requirements.
pampchefrhondab
Hi Everyone,

My daughter just got a laptop and I figured out how to get her hooked up to our wireless router:)! I know this is probably no big deal for the rest of you, but it's a big deal for me:)!!!

I'm using her laptop right now. I'm just very proud I figured it out!

I so know how you feel! I bought a router today and just got it hooked up!

I am on here while I am cooking supper!! It is awesome!

TOOT TOOT for us both!!!

Way to go Jennifer!!! I'm so glad someone else knows how I feel!

Now I want my own laptop so I can take it to shows! Maybe next year if my husband doesn't lose is job:)!

Related to Discovering the World of Wireless: My Daughter's New Laptop Adventure

1. What is "Dd New Laptop - I Did It!"?

"Dd New Laptop - I Did It!" is a program offered by Pampered Chef that allows consultants to earn a new laptop for their business by meeting certain sales and recruiting goals.

2. How do I qualify for "Dd New Laptop - I Did It!"?

To qualify for the program, you must be an active Pampered Chef consultant and meet specific sales and recruiting requirements within a certain time frame. You can find more information about the requirements on the Pampered Chef website or by contacting your consultant.

3. Can I choose any laptop for "Dd New Laptop - I Did It!"?

No, the specific laptop options available for "Dd New Laptop - I Did It!" may vary and will be communicated to participants by Pampered Chef. You will have the opportunity to choose from the available options once you have met the program requirements.

4. How long does it take to receive the laptop?

Once you have qualified for "Dd New Laptop - I Did It!", it may take 4-6 weeks for the laptop to be shipped to you. This timeframe may vary depending on availability and shipping times.

5. Can I participate in "Dd New Laptop - I Did It!" multiple times?

Yes, as long as you continue to meet the program requirements, you can participate in "Dd New Laptop - I Did It!" multiple times and earn a new laptop each time. However, please note that the specific laptop options available may change for each round of the program.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefBeckyD
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
janetupnorth
  • reba515
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • chefbritt