• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover Your Local Newcomer's Club!

In summary, "Discover Your Local Newcomer's Club!" is a program that helps new residents in a community connect with others and get familiar with their new surroundings. You can join by contacting the organizer or leader, attending a meeting or event, or checking online for information. The benefits of joining include a support system, making new friends, and learning about the community. There may be a membership fee, but it varies by club. And yes, you can still join even if you have lived in the area for a while.
ihavethetools
You all may already have this or know it. I didn't know of any Newcomer's Club in my area...put the search in and here's what I found.
Maybe it will be useful to the rest of you.

http://www.newcomersclub.com/index.html

Kris

Well darn! No Newcomer's Club in my town.
However..........there are contact people of the clubs that there are, and they give a description of what they do.

I'm thinking YOU don't have to live in their city, you do a PC show so they can get to know their neighbors who they'll see everyday.

So I'll add that to my list of contacts to make this week.

Kris

Yeah!I found a new commers club in my area! I sent an email to them asking if I could introduce them to PC......we'll see how it goes! thanks for the link!

Cool! Let us know how it goes!

And you're welcome.

Kris

Thank you for the link. It is greatly appreciated.

Kim

WOW i found at least 7 within the area that i do shows in . i am gong to e-mail them all today.

Thanks for sharing this info. Already emailed a bunch I found in or around my area.

Thanks again.

Michael

Could you guys share what you are stating in your e-mail?

Thanks!

Related to Discover Your Local Newcomer's Club!

1. What is "Discover Your Local Newcomer's Club!"?

"Discover Your Local Newcomer's Club!" is a program that helps new residents in a community connect with others and get familiar with their new surroundings.

2. How can I join a local newcomer's club?

You can join a local newcomer's club by contacting the organizer or leader of the club, or by attending a meeting or event. You can also check online for any available information about newcomer's clubs in your area.

3. What are the benefits of joining a newcomer's club?

Joining a newcomer's club can provide a support system, help you make new friends, and give you the opportunity to learn about your community through various activities and events. It can also help you adjust to your new environment and feel more at home.

4. Is there a membership fee for joining a newcomer's club?

It depends on the specific club. Some clubs may have a small membership fee to cover expenses for events and activities, while others may be free to join. It is best to check with the organizer or leader of the club for more information.

5. Can I still join a newcomer's club if I have lived in the area for a while?

Yes, newcomer's clubs welcome anyone who is new to the community, regardless of how long they have lived there. It can be a great opportunity to connect with others and learn more about your local area.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• AlowayFamily
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
AlowayFamily
  • noelskitchen
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
pcchefjane
  • Roadtripray