• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover Why Guests Can't Attend Your Party on Evite | Host's Perspective"

In summary, Response From Evite is a feature on the Evite platform that allows event hosts to easily manage their guest list and RSVPs. To use it, create an event on Evite and choose the "Response From Evite" option under the "Manage" tab. With this feature, you can see your guest list, RSVP status, and any comments from guests. You can also make changes to your event and send reminders to guests who haven't responded. Response From Evite is free to use, but some premium features may require a paid subscription.
beepampered
Can guests put in a comment on why they can't come to a party. A host thinks this works like evite.com where you get to see 'why' they can't come but I'm thinking our website doesn't offer that feature. (She sent more than 60 evites!)

No, they can't. But, they can reply to the invitation and tell her that way.

Unfortunately, our website does not offer the feature to see why guests are unable to attend a party. The host may have been using a different platform, such as evite.com, which does have this functionality. I apologize for any confusion this may have caused. If you are unable to attend the party, please let the host know directly so they can properly adjust their guest count. Thank you for understanding.

Related to Discover Why Guests Can't Attend Your Party on Evite | Host's Perspective"

What is Response From Evite?

Response From Evite is a feature on the Evite platform that allows event hosts to easily keep track of their guest list and manage RSVPs.

How do I use Response From Evite?

To use Response From Evite, first create an event on the Evite platform. Then, choose the "Response From Evite" option under the "Manage" tab. You can then customize and send out your RSVP invitations to your guests.

What information can I see with Response From Evite?

With Response From Evite, you can see the names of your guests, their RSVP status, and any comments they may have left. You can also view a summary of your guest list and send reminder messages to those who have not yet responded.

Can I make changes to my event using Response From Evite?

Yes, you can make changes to your event using Response From Evite. Simply go to the "Manage" tab and click on "Edit" next to your event. You can then make any necessary changes and send out updated invitations to your guests.

Is Response From Evite free to use?

Yes, Response From Evite is a free feature available to all Evite users. However, premium features such as customized designs and guest list exporting may require a paid subscription.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lakamper
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • Singergirl_87
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
chef_goods
  • jbechtel