• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover What's Included in the Fall/Winter Paperwork Kit - 25 Cattys & More!

In summary, the Paperwork kit comes with 25 catalogs, a copy of the Supply order form, a CD with training of selling the new products, and a copy of Samples order form. The Changeover kit is automatically shipped and costs $6 to be deducted from your next commission check.
leahevanson
Gold Member
Hi Everyone! Does anyone know the exact breakdown of what comes in the Fall/Winter Paperwork kit that ships this week. I know it comes with 25 cattys, but anything else?

Thanks in advance!!

;)

You will get a copy of the new Season's Best paperback; probably the three recipe cards for featured Fall/Winter recipes; a CD with training of selling the new products;
a copy of the Supply order form; and copy of Samples order form; and the 25 Catalogs;
probably two Invoice copy sets for you to select from for your supply of 25 Free invoices.

Thanks so much, Grandmarita! Is Palmyra anywhere near Elmira, NY? I have an aunt and uncle there...

Thanks for the info---when can we order them??

Madreina said:
Thanks for the info---when can we order them??

Changeover kits are automatically shipped. Cost is $6 deducted from your next commision check.

Grandmarita said:
You will get a copy of the new Season's Best paperback; probably the three recipe cards for featured Fall/Winter recipes; a CD with training of selling the new products; a copy of the Supply order form; and copy of Samples order form; and the 25 Catalogs; probably two Invoice copy sets for you to select from for your supply of 25 Free invoices.
There are only 2 featured recipes, so only 2 recipe cards.

Since it wasn't announced that the itemized receipt was coming back, there will either be a pack of write-in receipts, or instructions for ordering them. But there's no need for samples.

The special edition CN will be in the box, too.

Does anyone have the code to enter to see if ours were shipped yet? I remember something like that from last year.

They won't have shipped yet. The schedule was in the June 17 Newswire:
  • July 22 — Begin ordering your new fall paperwork.
  • July 24 — Fall paperwork packages ship for delivery to Directors and above.
  • July 26 — Fall paperwork packages ship for delivery to all Consultants.
  • Aug. 15 — Last day to order spring/summer paperwork.
  • Sept. 1 — Begin using your new fall paperwork.

I'm a new consultant when should I order my $32.00 business package? I want to make sure it comes with the new/updated paperwork. Also, I was thinking about placing a supply order since the prices on some stuff are going up tomorrow. Does anyone know which forms are changing and when we need to start using them? Any info would be great. Thanks!!

There was info in the Newswire back in June (17th, I think) about what forms are changing. All new paperwork goes into effect Sept. 1.You can write "Fall paperwork ONLY" on your business booster order form when you send it in.

So even the shipping increase doesn't start until Sept 1? So if I order more order forms today I should be able to use them up by Sept and if not I can correct them myself don't you think? Thanks for the tip. Do you know if any of the other supply forms are changing?

chefann said:

ok ann, since this is my 1st change over, they send it automatically, I do not need to order anything???? Just making sure I am understanding correctly :)

chefann said:
There was info in the Newswire back in June (17th, I think) about what forms are changing. All new paperwork goes into effect Sept. 1.

You can write "Fall paperwork ONLY" on your business booster order form when you send it in.

Thanks! I must have not read that one too closely. It says the Show Benefits Flyer will be updated. Are the benefits changing?

To Mere: that's right. The changeover (that highlighted one) will ship automatically.Show benefits are not changing, but there's probably a small cosmetic thing that's being updated. You'll get a few in your changeover box, usually 10.

chefann said:
Hey Ann, is this the same day we get to start ordering the sample packages too?? Please do tell, miss well of knowledge!!;)

There hasn't been anything from HO about when we can order samples, although they're usually on CC at the same time as the announcements. So probably today.

chefann said:
Show benefits are not changing, but there's probably a small cosmetic thing that's being updated. You'll get a few in your changeover box, usually 10.

I don't think I even have any, I just have the host benefits chart printed on many things that I did not want to have to re-do EVERYTHING!

Thanks!

Of course, HO has been known to change things and not announce them. So I retract the absoluteless of my previous statement. Let's change it to, "HO didn't announce any changes to the host benefits."

chefann said:
Of course, HO has been known to change things and not announce them. So I retract the absoluteless of my previous statement. Let's change it to, "HO didn't announce any changes to the host benefits."

Of course! I wouldn't hold it against anyone here anyway! Was just curious...I'll have to wait to see the new catalog! :)

Oh- duh! I guess I could have checked it there, right?
That sound you hear is me slapping my forehead.

chefann said:
Oh- duh! I guess I could have checked it there, right?
That sound you hear is me slapping my forehead.

I forgot that you guys that went have a new catty! Could you check...please? Thanks!

kam said:
Thanks! I must have not read that one too closely. It says the Show Benefits Flyer will be updated. Are the benefits changing?

The 1/2 price combos are changing...I think that's all that's different.

do you mind sharing the new half price combos?

Chefstover2 said:
The 1/2 price combos are changing...I think that's all that's different.

Ahhh...right...those change every season (or so it has seemed). Thanks!

Sorry about that delay. I ran to the grocery store to get ingredients to make the white chicken chili for dinner. (well, not literally ran...)Host rewards program looks the same, although I don't memorize that. FPV starts at $15 for a cooking show and goes to $215. The combos are:
SS Cookware, 372.50
Exec Cookware, 312.50
Self-Honing Knives, 37.50
Forged Cutlery Collection (8 knives), 200.00 (BTW - use the collection with 8 knives, the block, honer and shears as a half price item and it'll be $197.00)
DCB, 2 oven mitts, cranberry hot pad/trivet, 52.25
SA dots dinnerware set, dots med bowl, dots oval platter, 112.00

Last edited:
chefann said:
Sorry about that delay. I ran to the grocery store to get ingredients to make the white chicken chili for dinner. (well, not literally ran...)

Host rewards program looks the same, although I don't memorize that. FPV starts at $15 for a cooking show and goes to $215.

The combos are:
SS Cookware, 372.50
Exec Cookware, 312.50
Self-Honing Knives, 37.50
Forged Cutlery Collection (8 knives), 200.00 (BTW - use the collection with the block, honer and shears as a half price item and it'll be $197.00)
DCB, 2 oven mitts, cranberry hot pad/trivet, 52.25
SA dots dinnerware set, dots med bowl, dots oval platter, 112.00

Glad to see they still have to cookware options...Thanks for the info!

If you are a new consultant is it best to wait to get the business package for $36 until the new paperwork is out? I wasn't sure if it made a difference or not. Any advice would be appreciated!!
Thanks!!

Depends on whether you're going to use the catalogs in the next 6 weeks or not. Someone posted last week or earlier that you can write "New paperwork only" on the form when you send it in. I don't remember who it was, so I can't verify the accuracy of that statement.

I recently became inactive and I just had a $500 show that I will be closing hopefully tomorrow. Will I receive a changeover kit???

Yes, you will, kmschroll - it just might come a little later than the others, but you'll get it!

chefann said:

I didn't know that they shipped things out on Saturday

July 26th is a Saturday

Just wondering

:chef:

Honestly? I think HO put that date to cover their, um, tushies. If they indicated that they shipped them to consultants on 7/24, for example, you know there would be people who misinterpret the date as "received by 7/24" and would call HO to ask. By publishing 7/26, they can ship a day or two earlier if they're prepared to and everyone will be astonished at the "early" delivery.Of course, that's just a theory.

I was reading this thread, and 10 minutes later walked outside and tripped over my changeover kit box! I guess the FedEx man snuck to my house today! YAH!!!! Gotta go look through it!!

I live in PA and already received mine today. Can't wait to dig through it!!
Susan

I got mine on the 25th too! And my Grinder and Salt. The Bamboo Bowl is on its way later! I love it when I find stuff on my porch. Especially since i never pay attention to the stuff I earned. I had no clue about the bowl, the grinder or the salt so that was a nice surprise! Yeah, I may be quite grey now but in there somewhere, I am still a blond!!

Haven't received my kit yet for Fall but I did receive my salt mill & salt for having two shows in June... I was happily surprised to find it on my door step... Can't wait to get the bamboo bowl. :)

Yay!!! Just got my Fall Paperwork Kit today and I'm loving the new Catty... I'm excited for the new stuff...

Had to laugh at myself...When I got my changeover kit, I opened it up and looked at the beautiful new catalog that was on top. Looked through it and then panicked--"AAHH! They gave me a spanish kit by accident!" Then I found the stack of English ones and the list of the contents of the kit and was relieved. :) I was worried for a minute there! LOL

babywings76 said:
Had to laugh at myself...When I got my changeover kit, I opened it up and looked at the beautiful new catalog that was on top. Looked through it and then panicked--"AAHH! They gave me a spanish kit by accident!" Then I found the stack of English ones and the list of the contents of the kit and was relieved. :) I was worried for a minute there! LOL

I did the same thing. I think I am going to send the spanish cat to my sister in AZ.

I have a good story about the spanish catalog.

The day I got my paperwork kit, I got home from work, opened it and just glanced at everything in there, because I had to sleep due to going back to work at midnight. My sister offered me supper for work, so when I picked up the pizza, I gave her a new fall catalog to look at. She was going to go back to bed, watch tv and browse through the catalog. I just grabbed the catalog that was loose in the box, not thinking anything different. Gave her the catalog and left for work. 5 minutes later my cell rings, it's her. She asked me if it was some kind of joke. I asked her what. Everything in the catalog was written in spanish. Seems I gave her the spanish catalog instead of the english one. I couldn't help it and had to laugh.

Cindi.

1. What comes in the Fall/Winter Paperwork kit from Pampered Chef?

The Fall/Winter Paperwork kit from Pampered Chef includes 25 catalogs, also known as "cattys". These catalogs feature our latest and most popular products, as well as recipes and other helpful information.

2. Are there any additional items included in the Fall/Winter Paperwork kit?

No, the only item included in the Fall/Winter Paperwork kit is the 25 cattys. However, you can also purchase additional marketing materials such as order forms, hostess packets, and business cards separately.

3. When will the Fall/Winter Paperwork kit be shipped?

The Fall/Winter Paperwork kit will be shipped this week. Please allow a few days for processing and shipping before the kit arrives at your doorstep.

4. Can I customize the cattys in the Fall/Winter Paperwork kit?

Unfortunately, the cattys in the Fall/Winter Paperwork kit cannot be customized. However, you can order customized catalogs separately through our marketing materials section.

5. Is there a cost for the Fall/Winter Paperwork kit?

Yes, there is a cost for the Fall/Winter Paperwork kit. The price may vary depending on your location and shipping method. Please contact your Pampered Chef consultant for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
NooraK
Replies
Views
pampered1224
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • kam
  • Products and Tips