• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover the Ultimate Training CD from a Top National Leader - Order Now!

In summary, the "Discover the Ultimate Training CD from a Top National Leader" includes a comprehensive guide to becoming a successful consultant, tips and strategies from a top national leader, and step-by-step instructions on how to grow your business. It can benefit consultants by improving their sales techniques, increasing bookings, and building a strong team. It is suitable for both new and experienced consultants and can be customized to fit personal needs and goals. The CD can be ordered through a Pampered Chef consultant, the company's website, and select events and conferences.
momoftwins
Somewhere I remember reading on here about a great CD with someone that was at National or just at Leadership. I wrote down the name of the cd and name of the person on it and for the life of me can't find it. I believe it was a person that taught a class that everyone was raving about.

Can anyone help me out?? Right now I am soooooooooooo tired I can't even remember what the cd is about but I want to place a supply order and order it. TIA

Was it the recruiting one from a Leadership with Jillian Eisenberg?

It might be but I actually think it was something else.

sfdavis918 said:
Was it the recruiting one from a Leadership with Jillian Eisenberg?

That CD was AMAZING. It's called Double Digit Recruiting. I have listened to it numerous times and will be making a copy to keep in my car for when I need a recruiting boost.

Lyn Conway was a really good speaker at National....I have really enjoyed her CD set The Language of Success.

I did get Lyn Conway's book but of course need to read it! LOL!

was it Balinda Ellisworth?

Related to Discover the Ultimate Training CD from a Top National Leader - Order Now!

1. What is included in the "Discover the Ultimate Training CD from a Top National Leader"?

The training CD includes a comprehensive guide to becoming a successful consultant, tips and strategies from a top national leader, and step-by-step instructions on how to grow your business.

2. How can the training CD benefit me as a consultant?

The training CD can help you improve your sales techniques, increase your bookings, and build a strong team. It provides valuable insights and proven methods from a successful consultant, giving you the tools to reach your full potential.

3. Is the training CD suitable for both new and experienced consultants?

Yes, the training CD is designed for consultants of all levels. Whether you are just starting out or have been in the business for a while, you can benefit from the knowledge and expertise shared by the top national leader on the CD.

4. Can I customize the training CD to my personal needs and goals?

While the content of the training CD is already curated by a top national leader, you can still tailor it to fit your specific needs and goals. The strategies and techniques can be adapted to your personal style and business model.

5. How can I order the "Discover the Ultimate Training CD from a Top National Leader"?

You can order the training CD through your Pampered Chef consultant or directly from the company's website. It is also available at select Pampered Chef events and conferences.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KellyRedHead
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
KellyRedHead
Replies
Views
raebates
Replies
Views
Admin Greg