• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover the September Mystery Host Event with Delicious Chef Specials

In summary, the September Mystery Host Event is a promotion by Pampered Chef where customers can win free products and host rewards by making a purchase during the month of September. To participate, customers simply need to make a purchase during the month. The event also includes exclusive discounts on select products and winners for the mystery host drawing will be randomly chosen from all eligible purchases. The winners will be announced at the end of September and contacted directly by a Pampered Chef representative.
merego
Does anyone have a September Mystery Host flyer that they are willing to share?? :chef:
Thanks so much :)

Here ya go! :balloon:

Attachments

• sept 08 mystery host.pdf
    183.2 KB · Views: 331
  • sept 081000 mystery host.doc
    457 KB · Views: 342
Thank you, I was going to do a Mystery Show at a friends work but she wants to wait until October, I'm thinking of sending this to my contact list since I do not have any shows booked for September right now. Thanks again!

I have never done a mystery host show. What is the most effectiv way to get 10 people to participate? How long to you keep the show open? What is less than 10 people do it?

Thank you, I haven't been on in a while, thank you , thank you :)

1. What is the September Mystery Host Event?

The September Mystery Host Event is a special promotion by Pampered Chef where customers have the opportunity to win free products and host rewards by making a purchase during the month of September.

2. How do I participate in the September Mystery Host Event?

To participate, simply make a purchase of any Pampered Chef product during the month of September. Each purchase will enter you into the mystery host drawing for a chance to win free products and host rewards.

3. What are the Delicious Chef Specials for the September Mystery Host Event?

The Delicious Chef Specials for the September Mystery Host Event include exclusive discounts on select Pampered Chef products, as well as the chance to win host rewards and free products through the mystery host drawing.

4. How are winners chosen for the mystery host drawing?

Winners for the mystery host drawing will be randomly selected from all eligible purchases made during the month of September. The more purchases you make, the more entries you will have into the drawing, increasing your chances of winning.

5. When will the winners of the mystery host drawing be announced?

The winners of the mystery host drawing will be announced at the end of September. They will be contacted directly by a Pampered Chef representative and their names will also be posted on our website and social media pages.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
kam
Replies
Views
Tracie
Replies
Views
~*~Stacia~*~
  • robin stone
  • Flyers and Letters