• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover the Perfect Kids Cutters at Our Outlet - Make Sandwiches Fun!

In summary, the kids cutters are made of durable, BPA-free plastic and come in a set of 6 different shapes. They are dishwasher safe and can be used for a variety of foods such as sandwiches, fruits, vegetables, cheese, and cookies. To use them, simply press the cutter onto the food and use the plunger to remove the cutout shape.
jrstephens
How big are they? Are the thick enough to cut through an entire sandwich after it is made? I have a Wilton one that I love that does that. I cannot stand having to cut each slice of bread and the meat seperately. Luke loves shapes for sandwiches! I probably just need to buy more Wilton.

They are pretty big. They would work great on sandwhiches and they are over 1/2 inch thick.

The sandwich cutters are about 4 inches in diameter and 1 inch thick. They are definitely thick enough to cut through an entire sandwich after it is made. They are perfect for making fun and creative shapes for sandwiches!

Related to Discover the Perfect Kids Cutters at Our Outlet - Make Sandwiches Fun!

1. What materials are the kids cutters made of?

The kids cutters are made of durable, BPA-free plastic that is safe for food contact.

2. How many different shapes are included in the set?

The set includes 6 different shapes: butterfly, dinosaur, heart, flower, train, and teddy bear.

3. Are the kids cutters dishwasher safe?

Yes, the kids cutters are dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.

4. Can the kids cutters be used for foods other than sandwiches?

Yes, the kids cutters can be used for a variety of foods such as fruits, vegetables, cheese, and even cookies.

5. How do I use the kids cutters?

To use the kids cutters, simply press the cutter onto the bread or food item, then use the included plunger to easily remove the cutout shape.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Jennie4PC
  • Jenni
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • DebPC
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies