• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover the Perfect Creamsicle Drink in Qsp: A Refreshing and Authentic Recipe

In summary, the non-alcohol versions of these are all good, but the alcohol versions are even better!
janezapchef
Gold Member
For those that have tried all of the versions, which of these is better, aka more like an actual creamsicle? I know I have made one, but I don't remember which! The one I had tasted JUST like a creamsicle!

These are the three I've found on here. If there's another one that tastes just like the real deal, I'd love to have that too!

Orange Plunge-Sicle
1 pint vanilla ice cream, slightly softened, 2 cans (12 oz.) frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed, 6 cups milk, 1 can (15 oz) mandarin orange slices, undrained and mashed
Place all ingredients in the family sized Quick-Stir Pitcher and plunge until thick and frothy.

Crème-Sicle Punch
Half-gallon of orange sherbet and vanilla combined (the half and half package), 2 liters of Sprite or 7-Up
Place all ingredients in the family sized Quick-Stir Pitcher and plunge until thick and frothy.
*Variation: Use any flavored half-gallon of sherbet

Creamsicle Cooler
6 cups (1 1/2 quarts) orange juice
1/3 cup grenadine
1 quart vanilla ice cream, softened

hmmm, the one I use is:
1 cup Vanilla Vodka
1 2 liter Orange Crush
1 pint french vanilla ice cream (nothing with bean pieces-ick)
Plunge GENTLY and try not to drink too much, very easy to overindulge and then not be able to walk straight!

Well, that definitely sounds like a yummy stiff version! I'll be trying that for sure!

Anyone have an opinion on the non-alcohol versions?

Haven't tried any, but they sound nummy, especially that last one! Must try that!

oooohhhhh.... I think I might have some vanilla vodka :) (I bought a bottle 3 yrs ago. Used it once in a failed attempt at choc. maritinis...) Wonder if DH would get some ice cream & orange crush on the way home???

This one tastes just like a creamsicle - especially if you do half lemon lime soda, and half orange soda!

MILK PUNCH

INGREDIENTS
4 cups milk
1 quart orange sherbet, softened
1 pint vanilla ice cream, softened
1 liter lemon-lime soda

DIRECTIONS
In a mixing bowl, beat milk, sherbet and ice cream until frothy. Pour into a punch bowl. Stir in soda. Serve immediately.

ChefBeckyD said:
This one tastes just like a creamsicle - especially if you do half lemon lime soda, and half orange soda!

MILK PUNCH

INGREDIENTS
4 cups milk
1 quart orange sherbet, softened
1 pint vanilla ice cream, softened
1 liter lemon-lime soda

DIRECTIONS
In a mixing bowl, beat milk, sherbet and ice cream until frothy. Pour into a punch bowl. Stir in soda. Serve immediately.

Ah, THAT'S the one I had, I think! I know it had orange sherbet in it, and none of the other ones did. Thanks, Becky!

janezapchef said:
Ah, THAT'S the one I had, I think! I know it had orange sherbet in it, and none of the other ones did. Thanks, Becky!

I had a host (who is actually one of my best friends) make this for a PC party at her house.

I usually don't eat or drink anything at shows except for a glass of water - but I kept going back for more of this! The bad thing is, it sorta stole the show! It's so good!

I'll be stealing this. I always use the QSP at my shows and I sell a lot of them because of it. If I don't use it for one reason or another - I don't sell any. It a great add on item and people don't think twice about adding it to their order at the end.

Related to Discover the Perfect Creamsicle Drink in Qsp: A Refreshing and Authentic Recipe

What is the recipe for the Creamsicle Drink in Qsp?

The recipe for the Creamsicle Drink in Qsp can be found on the Pampered Chef website or in the Qsp recipe book. It typically includes orange juice, vanilla ice cream, and milk, blended together until smooth.

Can I make the Creamsicle Drink in Qsp without a Qsp blender?

Yes, you can make the Creamsicle Drink in Qsp without a Qsp blender. Simply use a regular blender or food processor to blend the ingredients together until smooth.

Can I use a dairy-free alternative for the Creamsicle Drink in Qsp?

Yes, you can use dairy-free alternatives such as almond milk or coconut milk for the Creamsicle Drink in Qsp. Just make sure to use a non-dairy ice cream as well to keep the recipe completely dairy-free.

Can I make the Creamsicle Drink in Qsp ahead of time?

Yes, you can make the Creamsicle Drink in Qsp ahead of time. Simply blend all the ingredients together and store it in the fridge until ready to serve. Give it a quick stir before serving to ensure it is well mixed.

What other variations of the Creamsicle Drink can I make in Qsp?

There are many variations of the Creamsicle Drink that can be made in Qsp. Some popular variations include adding a splash of grenadine for a cherry twist or using frozen strawberries instead of ice cream for a fruity twist. Get creative and try different combinations to find your favorite!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Bren706
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
lovemytools
  • Pampered Angel
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • ConShan